The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your friend (but she used to think I was horribly obnoxious) tells you she is not only happy for herself, but she is happy for you too.

It's like.... I've finally lived up to her expectations and she accepts me now. I don't know why I try so hard.

Another thing is...well...(I dont know HOW an eViL Villan like me is going to say this but)Freinds.(and the show also, always puts me in a good mood)

PS: Thanks for Fluffy Minion For making me fell the joys of being my first TDN freind.(And for the people who are still wandering I truly mean freindship and all not just the show called Freinds.)

Eech, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. ='[ But as long as there's one thing you can think of that's good, you'll pull through, right? I had a period of random depressions, and my friend would always tell me "You never reach the end of the line until you stop running."

~ Livvy

The friend that is always there and you wind up finding you are never alone. And then turns out no matter who else you may flirt with or talk to or think you love, that friend is the one you want to be around the rest of your life.....

(Ugh, helpless romantic? lol =])