Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for moderators, and I understand if you aren't allowed to answer: for all the questions, will there ever be any deliberate 'red herrings' to trick us?

For some puzzles, most definately :D Watch what Jerry says: he wasn't kidding when he said that he was terrible at puzzles!

Of course, there are other times when you can't solve the puzzle without the information Jerry gives you...

:P

3rd puzzle is really easy, I figured it in less than 1 minute. :P

Still trying the 2nd *grmbl*

For some puzzles, most definately :D Watch what Jerry says: he wasn't kidding when he said that he was terrible at puzzles!

Of course, there are other times when you can't solve the puzzle without the information Jerry gives you...

:P

That cheeky Jerry!

I think my tactic of leaving and forgetting about it works. When I come back I seem to get the answer almost immediately, I just answered the 3rd puzzle correctly too. It helps that I was taking the right approach initially just in a slightly wrong way o_O

Yeah I got the answer to the second puzzle! I confirm, it's not hard, you just need to look at a certain perspective.

Good luck everyone! ^_^

Everyone has a chance.. Just be calm and try out some things. sooner or later you would figure it out too! :D

Haha thanks, but you really don't know my brain!! :)

I can really never get these things - there's even been things like this where I've seen the answer, and still don't know how they got to that conclusion :S

I have solved the 1st and 2nd puzzles. lol 2nd really was easy.

Any hints for the third?

There's a question mark at the end so I'm guessing it's a question we should decode but should we enter the answer to the question or the question?

You write the answer to the question. It's easy, trust me. ;)

Can't be said about the 2nd one...

My perspective on no. 2....

The colored numbers represent neopet species and their rank...

Am I hot or cold here? :eh: :eh: :eh:

...or perhaps... petpets? I am really confused because there is no pattern to those numbers OR the colors...

For the record I do all kinds of puzzles and order those PennyPress puzzle books... I can do them all except those crossword puzzles that you have to figure out where the black square go... Those are HARD.

I am good at puzzles this one stumped me tho... come one someone gimme a hint!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You write the answer to the question. It's easy, trust me. ;)

Can't be said about the 2nd one...

Great Job HBK!:D I really want to help you with the second one but we have to limit the number of staff that knows the answers (for your own protection). :D

I can see that everyone is having a nicer time with the third puzzle. Good luck for those who haven't figured it yet. You'll get it sooner or later!:D

Ok, Sorry, but I joined mainly to ask this question - I figured out number 3 but I don't know the answer to the question...no offence but how am I meant to know that considering Americans and Australians use different terms?!?! I've already wasted 2 of my guesses and I want to make sure my last one is right because it's so silly that I broke the code but didn't know the answer - just because I live in a dud country that always seems to be in drought :P lol

Don't worry, if my post sounds angry - I'm not TOO angry...Just a bit annoyed. I'll behave!:)

Ok, Sorry, but I joined mainly to ask this question - I figured out number 3 but I don't know the answer to the question...no offence but how am I meant to know that considering Americans and Australians use different terms?!?! I've already wasted 2 of my guesses and I want to make sure my last one is right because it's so silly that I broke the code but didn't know the answer - just because I live in a dud country that always seems to be in drought :P lol

Don't worry, if my post sounds angry - I'm not TOO angry...Just a bit annoyed. I'll behave!:)

It's good that you manage to decode the question.. Trust me you know the answer.:D

I suggest don't over-analyze. :D

It's good that you manage to decode the question.. Trust me you know the answer.:D

I suggest don't over-analyze. :D

Well I thought I DID know the answer...until it told me I was wrong (twice!)

Well I thought I DID know the answer...until it told me I was wrong (twice!)

I'm sorry but I cannot give any hints. It's the rule. :D Good luck though and I hope you figure it out. :D

Ok, I can't get the 2nd or 3rd puzzle. Grrrr! :grrr: I think I'm doing the 3rd one right, but I can't get the some of the letter/number things. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Aaaaah!!!

Relax... You have to be calm. :D You'll manage to decode it sooner or later.:D

ok...tried a third time and it didn't work...that annoyed me and I stand by the fact that I think it was entirely unfair! rahh

ok...tried a third time and it didn't work...that annoyed me and I stand by the fact that I think it was entirely unfair! rahh

I respect your opinion but I assure you that we made this fair for everyone. We know for a fact that people who are here came from different parts of the globe so Izzy made sure to make it fair for everyone.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I don't think I'll ever get it. :sad01_anim:

Well, you could always leave it for a while, rest, and try it again once you're already relax. :D