Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention All Participants:

We have instituted a new rule, regarding staff members and answers/hints.

"Please do not ask staff members of The Daily Neopets for answers to the puzzles, that makes it no fun for you. :P Not only do a minority of the staff members actually know answers, but they won't be giving out the answers to people or giving out hints. Hints will only be released if they are necessary, and that will be done by a staff member. Badgering a staff member for answers or hints could result in disqualification from the Puzzle Challenge. Thank you."

:woot: I GOT IT!!! Wahoo!!! I am so happy!!! Lols.. took me a little while, not really, sort of needed to pay attention!!! About 20 mins and then I got it!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Woohoo! I got it on my second try. Thanks TDN for making something so cool. It reminds me of the Daily Dare. You guys never cease to amaze me!

Now let's go get that NC card! b)

Hehe, it was originally based on the Daily Dare actually :P Or the idea came from there anyway!

People solve questions/puzzles at different paces so it doesn't matter how long it took. Just feel proud that you've solved it. :yes:

I agree! :D To everyone, GOOD LUCK with the second puzzle (coming in a few minutes)! Do your best!

Just a question: Are all these puzzles neopets related?

Most are, yes. Some are just general though, others are TDN related.

Good luck with the second puzzle everyone! Its one of the hardest, I think :P

I won't give up...*struggling with question 2* I'm starting to wonder if new members are joining/coming back just for the prizes...oh well I'm here for the puzzles and knowledge not to mention neopets and fun! :graduated:

I think I have found a pattern for puzzle 2 but I'm not sure because there is a "problem" somewhere. Are we supposed to see an error in the suite? Or continue it?

(Or maybe it's something completely different like a multiplication lol, or neopets related or whatnot lol)