Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okies, solutions for the last 10 puzzles are up now too - I just have to scan a couple of things in so my links aren't broken ;)

Uhm... is the answer to the first one (grey squares):

1233412234412334?

And second one 13?

Yes ^_^

I had to leave the same answer for the second one once I turned it into the Temple maze xD Thats why that was such a random answer, and had absolutely nothing to do with the actual puzzle!

i join other TDN members to say "Horray" to Izzy! It was a great challenge. ^_^

Now I'm waiting the answers to the puzzles. ^_^

BTW, can anybody tell me what "Golden Meepit" has anything to do with "Peanut Dash"? I still don't get it...

Look at the TDN's page for game guides. ;)

(I guess I can answer this since the puzzle challenge is over, yes?)

HI all first thank ya'll all special thanks to izzy for the interesting puzzles. also i wanted to say me equation for 5 was" top left is 6 the top right is 4 and the bottom is 32 then i got 6/3=2*4=8*4=32 i don't really know how i got it but it clicked and worked for the rest.so thanks again.

Wow o_O... I didn't expect to be in the top 3... It took me ages to figure #4 even on the last day. Following the forum, I seemed to get the impression that there were already a few people who've submitted #4 before me and who've also completed all the other puzzles... I'm honestly surprised... Can't wait til next year's! :jerrypteri:

Congratulations to the winners. :)

This was indeed a challenge. I only solved about 4 of those puzzles. xD

(I couldn't have won anyway =P)

Congratulations to the winners! Good job, guys.

Izzy, of the 2,872 people signed up for the Puzzle Challenge, how many finished all the puzzles? I'm curious. I know that I did, as did Omakie. How many others?

Congratulations to the winners! Good job, guys.

Izzy, of the 2,872 people signed up for the Puzzle Challenge, how many finished all the puzzles? I'm curious. I know that I did, as did Omakie. How many others?

There were 6 or 7 people who completed all the puzzles :)

Hah, sorry, I've been away. I had just enough time to figure out 30 before I left, but I couldn't get 27 in time :P Now that I've looked at the solution, of course, it seems so easy.... :rolleyes_anim:

Anyways, congrats to all you guys that managed to finish everything :thumbsup:

Just make sure you keep your minds sharp for next year, y'hear? Because I will. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...