Puzzle Challenge '08 Winners!

Izzy ♥

Congratulations go out to Quackers, dj_ono, and ChrisDaShadow who all managed to thwart Gerald and solve every puzzle in TDN's Puzzle Challenge '08! They've each earned themselves a $10 Neocash card, which they can use to buy whatever they want from the NC Mall ^_^ Special mention goes to dede4583 as well, she managed to come in fourth and earned herself a spiffy Neopets plushie! All the winners will be contacted via email shortly to arrange delivery of their prizes.

We hope you enjoyed the Challenge, and well done to everyone who participated! Gerald has headed home in shame, we're hoping this is the last we see of him... well, for a few months at least.

2.png

"Thanks for all your help!"

If you're looking for solutions to any of the puzzles, they're all up here :)

UPDATE: The winners have been emailed! :D

Congrats to Quackers, dj_ono, and ChrisDaShadow! I did horrible. I only solved like 9 (give or take 2 puzzles :)) I didn't even finish the last puzzle, much less the easier ones :cry: I got stuck on number 9 *vexing* I looked in the right area but not the right page (: I searched Splat a Sloth, Darblat, etc. Oh well congrats again!

Congratulations to all the winners! :D There were some real mind bogglers in the challenge, and you deserve a round of applause for figuring them all out!

Don't worry Willow... I couldn't understand Isabel's twisted mind either! I never registed to take part into the puzzle challenge, but she had shown me some of them before it started.

Congrats to our winners and to everybody who was able to solve the puzzles! We hope you enjoyed our activity :)

Congrats to the winners and Izzy and the rest of the staffers!!! You did a fantastic job!!! Still even looking at some of those puzzles I am glad I didn't keep going!!! I agree with V :)