Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and she changes into a Yellow Usul!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  2. The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and she changes into a Yellow Acara!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  3. the NC Mall was a nightmare yesterday ! Pages won't load at all , or kept telling me I'm not logged on , or the loading wheel spun forever , or items wouldn't load into my cart ... i had 160 NC on a side , enough for two GBC's (75x2) .. and some gift boxes from when i bought some NC on that side ages ago ... I didn't want to miss the sale , esp. that today the price was gonna go up to 100 NC .. I logged on to my side on my PHONE while at work .. kept trying to load everything , and when I went to check-out and Confirm Payment .. the cart suddenly became EMPTY ! So I had to re-do everything ... went to Confirm Payment , and it would just re-load the page over and over ... it did that 6 times until it finally went through and I had the GBC's in my inventory .. I waited til I got home to send them to my main .. but I finally have The Drenched GBC and The Healing Springs GBC in my Gallery
  4. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  5. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  6. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes into a Blue Ogrin!!
  7. interesting but still too long of a spin i dont have the patience for it
  8. I claim tomorrow and I hope to get the book or the Naalala
  9. The ray is fired at RuinedChildhood... ... and she changes colour to Checkered!!
  10. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  11. Day 15 Grundo Warehouse You've solved all of the clues! Be sure to come back tomorrow for your final prizes.
  12. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  13. Day 14 Lampwyck's Lights
  14. thats a tough one Brutes i guess
  15. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  16. Day 13 Fanciful Fauna
  17. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Green Chia!!
  18. Day 12 Kreludan Homes
  19. Hee hee hee! The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and he changes colour to Spotted!!
  20. Day 11 Tyrannian Weaponry
  21. Snazzy Moon Comb x1 Rotten Omelette x2 Super Toy Sailboat x2
  22. Day 10 Neovian Press
  23. The ray is fired at blub_is_awesome... ... and he changes colour to Snow!!
×
×
  • Create New...