-
Posts
9007 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
523
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Angeló
-
The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and she changes into a Yellow Usul!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and she changes into a Yellow Acara!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
the NC Mall was a nightmare yesterday ! Pages won't load at all , or kept telling me I'm not logged on , or the loading wheel spun forever , or items wouldn't load into my cart ... i had 160 NC on a side , enough for two GBC's (75x2) .. and some gift boxes from when i bought some NC on that side ages ago ... I didn't want to miss the sale , esp. that today the price was gonna go up to 100 NC .. I logged on to my side on my PHONE while at work .. kept trying to load everything , and when I went to check-out and Confirm Payment .. the cart suddenly became EMPTY ! So I had to re-do everything ... went to Confirm Payment , and it would just re-load the page over and over ... it did that 6 times until it finally went through and I had the GBC's in my inventory .. I waited til I got home to send them to my main .. but I finally have The Drenched GBC and The Healing Springs GBC in my Gallery
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes into a Blue Ogrin!!
-
interesting but still too long of a spin i dont have the patience for it
-
I claim tomorrow and I hope to get the book or the Naalala
-
The ray is fired at RuinedChildhood... ... and she changes colour to Checkered!!
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Day 15 Grundo Warehouse You've solved all of the clues! Be sure to come back tomorrow for your final prizes.
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
-
thats a tough one Brutes i guess
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Green Chia!!
-
-
Hee hee hee! The ray is fired at bIoominq... ... and he changes colour to Spotted!!
-
-
-
-
The ray is fired at blub_is_awesome... ... and he changes colour to Snow!!