Jump to content

midnight_spell360

Super Members
  • Posts

    821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

Everything posted by midnight_spell360

  1. @jellysundae I think the Pets have "pivoted" from Revenge for being Pounded to Outrage over NFTs being made of them without their consent from this Neopets Metaverse. I predict that we will see & smell lots more Skunk & Swamp Gas Pets!!! Stay tuned!!!
  2. Grumpy Old King King Skarl listens as you tell your joke... Q: How can you tell a Spooky Eyrie from King Skarl? A: By carrying a spell of triple cheesy bones! Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying... I'll give you 47 Neopoints for the effort. You should try again tomorrow. Yeah, maybe I will since the King seems to be distracted today!
  3. Just a chuckle from this Chuckle Head? I guess "seasons" influence this guy's mood.
×
×
  • Create New...