Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

I generally don't find the fruit/veggie pets that cute but that pastel is ADORABLE. I like how it isn't overly feminine like a lot of pastels tend to get. Also I'm really REALLY digging the outfit. The wig, especially.

Is Stealthy everybody's favorite color now? Yeah I don't like Strawberry at all, it's a rather useless color, like Invisible, unless the pet species is a Chia....but only then. So yeah...Wait there isn't a Wraith Lupe yet? Make it so, TNT! *and there's your pop culture reference of the day from Lady Lyuba*

Pastel's nice, though it looks like they used the same color scheme here that they used with the Cybunny. I think the green eyes look a little weird, but the rest is fine, and yellow works well for male pets.

Didn't think those clothes would look good together. The dress and wig would look great on their own, as would the jacket and glasses, but it looks cluttered altogether.

Not liking anything for the Lupe this year :(

I'm not a big fan of strawberry pets, and so far I've hated all the pastel except Gnorbu and Xwee (though I'm not a fan of pink so that kinda ruins the Xwee anyway haha). Oh well.

Pretty unhappy with the colors TNT chose this year. They were well executed, but just not selected very well. Like a few other commenters, I think a Stealthy Lupe would have been amazing. The Lupe was just built to look ferocious and agile. Oh well, there's always next year!

The Pastel looks nice but it's almost exactly the same as Cybunny. Pastel blue would have been nice for a Lupe methinks