Poll: Which faction are you joining for the 25th round?

maikrowsoft

Which faction are you joining for the 25th round?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 25th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • Awakened

I have the Thieves Guild avvie but not Brute or Awakened. Awakened seems to be most popular so ^^

I am going with Awakened this round because they are most popular both here and on the neoboards so far.

Things could always change in the next few days, but I wanted to be sure to pick before the time runs out. :laughingsmiley:

Mine initially showed Order of the Red Erisim, not Brute Squad. Then when I refreshed it was replaced with the Brute Squad. Weird.

In any case, I already have The Awakened and Brute Squad avatars, so I probably won't pick either of them them this week. I don't have the Thieves Guild avatar yet, but it's not looking like they're likely to win. :( I'll give it a shot, though.

I already have Awakened....I stupidly forgot to fight in the last two rounds >_< Anywho, I'm going for Brutes, although the chances of winning are tiny...

I'm going with Brute only because it's the only avvi I don't have out of this set. (The other two are actually the ONLY obelisk war avvies I have haha)

The Awakened Wins!

Boons are horrible. Chose Scratch Master though probably I won't use it.

Doctor Who?

Equip ALL THE THINGS

Strength of Mind

Double Bubble

Scratch Master