Hello. I am a new member.

Wait, wait... this doesn't answer my question! What is doom? Do you have a focus statement or something?

*shoots cannon again, hits the sun, and the sun supernovas... shrouding the world in an eternal darkness where people can't see food to eat it. Then uses the power of fluffy to make a new sun, 10,000 times more powerful, because it is the power of a Fluffy.*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it, though? It shows great promise that he will actively post. :yes:

And my army is only opposed to those who attack us first. ;)

NOW I'm leaving. *poof*

And wow, 31 posts in a day, that's good

Thank you. I enjoy chatting and posting. To be honest, sometimes I can get quite competitive in trying to get the last word. But I will try to control myself here, understanding that most people might see my intentions as less than honorable.

Unfortunately, right now I have to leave. I'm going to go to the store and pick up some necessities. I'll talk to you all later.

*cackles* Ohh and when have we attacked you?? I don't remember doing that??

Welcome on the TDN forum Mark ^_^

(wow, it's rare that a welcome board become so long, especially so quick o_O )

Welcome to the forums Mark! :D I see that you already know your way around, so I won't bother you with all the introduction stuff - I'll just recommend to you some of the delicious cookies on the table to your left (even though some people spread rumours that they're poisoned and all just so they can have them to themselves, we actually have a well formed supply line to ensure that everybody can have their fill). :yes:

And the DOOM Corporation is the only truly evil force in the universe. :devil: Our combat units are unstoppable, if you incur their wrath, but they don't normally mobilise against anybody who isn't in our way. For more information, you can click the DOOM badge in my siggy to go straight to DOOM's TDN headquarters.

By the way, I really appreciate the increased activity you're bringing to the forums. ;)

Well, I was happy to upset the delicate balance of the forum boards. I am incredibly surprised that my welcome post is still up here and the most recent post is less than a few hours old, too.

Now, speaking of unstoppable evil, is anyone here going to school regularly? I, myself, just graduated from a community college and am transferring next semester to a 4-year academy. Good times, good times... Unstoppable evil...but good times.

I just had my last day of school today, but I still have two weeks of summer Spanish to get through. So I'm not quite done yet. x_x

Summer Spanish? That's sounds "Ay caramba!" Mui loco el baca! ... I'm not sure what the first part means, but I think I said very crazy man-cow. Or something. Yes...that is the extent of my Spanish vocabulary.

Lol. Who likes the game "Uno?" since we're on the topic, I love that game.

Maybe we should take this chitter chatter to "Hang out and Post"?? What you think Morgan?