Hello. I am a new member.

It isn't a simple cannon it is very technically designed and built!!

I would expect your small brain to understand the complexity of something so magnificient!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture of my brain is actually 1/1000 of it's actual size.

And you call your cannon magnificent? It looks like it was made out of a toilet paper roll. xD

Well we have to disguise it somehow, otherwise everyone would try and steal it!! Duh Morgan!!!

Yet little do you know that I switched your cannon with an actual toilet paper roll.

At least that's good for something, right? xD

WOW!! I didn't realise that Mark had a cannon! I don't know if he would be too happy with you switching it for a toilet paper roll Morgan!!

Hey... speaking of cannons (this is so neat. I can actually connect a topic) ...I was trying to get some advice on my battledome equipment. I made a post, but I seem to be lacking responses. You guys seem awfully eager to cause mayhem and destruction. You think you could take a look at it and let me know what you think?

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9688

*uses some toilet paper off of his cannon* Ahh... I'm fresh now.

I don't play neo anymore, and it can take a while for a good reply to a topic like that. Just be patient. :yes:

x_x Not many people are patient here, but sometimes you're just forced to be patient, lest ye turn into a double-poster/spammer...then no one will like you.

And uh...hooray for wiping with cannon paper? o_O

A fluffy minion is part of my random and meaningless army...feel free to join if you want a cookie and/or free donuts.

It's basically there just to see how many people will actually PM me. xD

Great... I sent you an official request, just so you know. Can't have enough messages, you know.

*fires cannon at... uh... something. Something that was evil, dark, and cunning. Something that absorbed the power of the cannon and would grow to an enormous size and eventually engulf all the world in darkness. And it stepped on m3l3ana*

^_^ Smart move. The last person that tried to overthrow me ended up in the dungeon with the reject Teletubbies and month-old vanilla pudding. Nobody wants to suffer that fate. -_-

Ya know, if you keep up the good work, you can become co-captain. You'll get a spiffy uniform and have control over the offensive part of the army. :yes: xD

The reject tele-tubbies? *shivers* The ones that made the cut are bad enough... I can hardly imagine what the reject teletubbies would be like. Ah, yes... me and my trusty cannon that fires at... something. We will serve you well.

*fires at... something else, which shrinks to a microscopic size... then explodes with atomic force, which vaporizes the thing that was going to engulf the world -- which wouldn't have done anyone who wanted to take over the world any good anyway.*

Oh, it was hard enough to get them in their, what with their cuteness and ugly form. *shivers as well*

I'm gonna sign out for the night. I've got two final exams tomorrow. x_x Keep up the good work, and good night.

*poof*

*laughs at Morgan* So giving away free cookies now!!! Hmm... Take a leaf out of DOOMs book I see :P

Well... well.. well....

Nope you are our opposition :P We don't really care about Fluffies :P

Sorry, had to go get some food, otherwise you know, I may perish :P