Another Newbie

Hello all. Well, I've been using TDN site for a while now to help me out with Neopets, so I thought I also might as well join the forum here :)

Um...... I'm rubbish at introductions! *lol*...... I've been on Neopets for about 5 months now. I'm intent on collecting all the avatars, stamps and what-not so I found this site great to help me with knowing exactly what I needed and how to get it :)

Hi LadySussudio,

Welcome on the forum. I'm glad to meet you :)

*pulls out pie cannon* Welcome to the Forums, help yourself to the cookies on your left *dodges cream pie* ohh yeah and watch out for the pies!

A very warm welcome to TDN! :D I'm AA, one of the resident evil masterminds on this forum, and also a frequent poster (you'll see me popping up all over the place). As Xepha already mentioned, this forum is made up of very helpful members and you can usually get a quick, comprehensive response to any question within a few hours. :yes:

While you're still finding your way around, why not enjoy a few of the cookies that Marianne (m3l3ana) recommended?

Nice to meet you! I'm still looking around the forum myself. Does anyone know if there's an area of the forum for non-Neopets discussions? Favorite tv shows, anime, movies, or that nightmare called real life?

I think you must pay a visit to the Random Chit Chat ;)

For the record, you'll find milk on the cookie table as well - the jars are on the other side, hidden by the enormous cookie pile. ;)

Don't let me near the cookie table. Chocolate chip cookies (semi-sweet or white) are my downfall. That, and I've lost four pounds. :yes:

**Directs Chad's_Girl to another room and then locks the door behind her** There you go, you're away from the cookies but you can still shout through the door if you wish to speak to anyone at the table :D Hehe

Thank you! As my name suggests, I'm a huge "Bleach" fan. If you get me started on said anime, you won't get me to be quiet (I hate saying "shut up") for a long time. ^_^

Ooh, that makes two Bleach fans. You should meet up with Levy. ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Lady. I'm Morgan. I love cheese. Now what? Now, we dance.

After reading the rules, of course. ;) *dances*

Hi ! I'm not new to the site but this is my first time posting :D I am a sloth fan even though I participated in the sloth plot. any way you guys really help me out but i liked the site before you changed the layout I WANT OLD LAYOUT!!!!!

Hello and welcome to the TDN forums LadySussudio, I am intheblue04 =D

I hope you have a good time here, there are plenty of nice people here~~

If you have any questions feel free to ask me *nods* n___n