Another Newbie

Well, there may be more. Levy's just one that makes it obvious. xD

Looks like I have to hunt him down. This could be fun. *sheathes her zanpaku-to, and heads for Urahara's shop for information* lol

I don't "dislike" Bleach... it's just that the girl... you know the one... I'm not fond of her. Anyway... welcome to the Forums.

I'm guessing you mean Orihime. Yeah, she drives me crazy. What an air-head.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

o_O Er, yeah, what you just said. I actually haven't seen him in a couple of days.

Strike that. He was last seen at the HOP board. xD

Hello all. Well, I've been using TDN site for a while now to help me out with Neopets, so I thought I also might as well join the forum here :)

Um...... I'm rubbish at introductions! *lol*...... I've been on Neopets for about 5 months now. I'm intent on collecting all the avatars, stamps and what-not so I found this site great to help me with knowing exactly what I needed and how to get it :)

Hi im new to the site as well