Free 150 NC!!!!!

Awesome_Paul

Ooops I didn't see this topic and have make a new one in another part of the forum. :guiltysmiley:

Thank you Xepha :)

Wow, that's really nice from TNT to give these free NC. I must now see what I will choose. :laughingsmiley:

NCmall is very glitchy and loads very slowly. o_O

Yeah, It is very glitchy and slow for me right now too, perhaps I will wait and grab something later!

Wow, that's really nice from TNT to give these free NC. I must now see what I will choose. :laughingsmiley:

Perhaps it's because of all the glitches lately that TNT decided to hand out some free NC. Definitely very cool of TNT!

Sweet, I'm going to get a background. :) To bad they expire in half a year though...

Fable, they used to expire, But they now last forever.

o_O Really, since when? I didn't hear about that..

I dont know when but i know it was before they added denmark to the list over possible users of NC Mall. Because when they added denmark to the list, it didnt say anything about items expire day, only that some items is a time limit sale, but thats normal.

I haven't bought anything yet, guess I shall look later :)

Thanks for the update Paul!

I can't see it anymore cause I collected the NC already, but it is up the top on the left. I got the same error as you did and then I looked at my balance up the top on the right and it had already given me the NC.

The neomall seems to be back up, so I traded in my points for the faerie doll capsule too, I received a jhudora and a negg faerie dolls! Very cool, especially since they would have cost 300nc to have bought them separately! And I think the jhudora doll looks nice with my pet sahonoku's background!

Also, can we send nc items to other users? I'd like to give the negg doll to a friend.

I don't think so, Neo Mall items are untradable etc. But I am not 100% sure whether you can give them to your friends.