Free 150 NC!!!!!

Awesome_Paul

I was just about to post about how it wasn't working for me, but then I checked the NC Mall just in case and my Neocash appeared. I clicked the link about 10 minutes ago and it didn't give me anything, but it seems it was just delayed.

I wasn't too fussed though, because I've had Neocash before. I've won at the Expellibox twice :P

EDIT: I got a Mystery Capsule of Evil (I got one last time I won at the Expellibox but I decided to get it again) and it gave me a Floating Jhudora Faerie Doll and a Roothless Thought Bubble. That's pretty good, especially since it was free :D

Oh I should have, you have to refresh the whole NC page (not browsing the categories of the mall) to see your NC credited. It's build in iframe or something... so yup.

Well I got a Sparkling Mystery Capsule (or whatever it was called) and got Space Trooper Leggings and Ceremonial Shenkuu Warrior Helmet neither of which I want, like or need. I wish you could give stuff you buy with NC away!!

I saw the link yesterday at the side of the webpage but it was removed later, so I thought there's no more redemption of the neocash, I don't really want to spend them yet sice its very little...

The sparkling purple mystery capsule can redeem a Virtual Prize Code. Can you receive a Code on a side and use it on your main? Just a thought.

You cannot trade, give or sell any NC items, and it's why it's allowed to claim the free NC on your side(s), you can not make any profit from it. ;)

I like the idea to trade some items for others of equal value with other users anyway. ^_^

I bought a snowing cloud for my Christmas Gnorbu =) I've wanted it ever since I painted him Christmas and saw it in the Mall, but I first had to wait for Denmark to become a qualified country for bying NeoCash, and when it finally did, I didn't have any money and I still don't..

I have so many bills right now that in february and march my mom and grandmother had to give me money for food =( and I'm almost out of money again this month, I'll have to get money from my mom for the last half of april, and I'll probably have to AGAIN in may.

Denmark has a great social care system compared to ie. USA, but not always.. I can't get any extra money even though I've been mentally ill for ten years now, I have never had a job and I'm 4-5 years behind in education. I graduaded 10th grade in the same year as my 4 years younger brother.. Talk about humiliating when you used to be no. 1 in the class..

It's really hard to get better when you have to stress about money all the time. The last three months have been so hard, I haven't even been to school for ten days since mid february. Life seems so futile when it's like this all the time.

Sorry for my little rant. Just needed to get it out, I guess.. =)

I'm happy to have the cloud. My Gnorbu looks just perfekt now!

Well, I have been snuffed on two of my side-accounts so far.. I click to recieve my free NeoCash, nothing happens at all, so I F5 - and I haven't gotten the cash and I can't click again to get it.

TNT really have to stop releasing new things while they have these problems.

Maybe they were expecting to have the problems cleared up already?

I claimed my free Neocash, but now I have no idea what to do with it. :P

Maybe they were expecting to have the problems cleared up already?

I claimed my free Neocash, but now I have no idea what to do with it. :P

Well, you could always go for the mystery capsules, then it's a surprise. And if you do get a virtual code that can be given away, you could always tell me it so I can get the space faerie challenger! j/k! Enjoy whatever you end up spending it on!

Eh, apparently the NC Mall isn't available in my country anyway, so I'll just wait until it is available in a decade or so - I'll probably have decided by then. :P

AA quit neopets?? HAHA.. I don't see that happening anytime soon. He loves his stock portfolio too much :P

I am confused, why do certain countries not have access to neocash?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the thing with NC only being available in certain countries is because Neopets hasn't yet made NC available to buy in those countries. :yes: Unfortunately that means the free NC is also unusable in those countries (meh).