Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

Zafia: Did you complete Dugeon Dash again and send you score again?

Yes i did and it worked. In total that was my 3 score sent from that game. First score was 3k something and then 2*5k. 2 scores yesterday and one today around 8,30am because one had written in here that it worked now. So i thought i might as well try again and i got lucky and nailed it with AAA first try :) Oh and my daily dare page has updated now so its shown that i have won over him.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, finally beat Dungeon Dash... somehow manged to not lose a single life either, go figure lol Meepit vs Feepit was easy today too, so I beat AAA!

My final tallies were AAA 28, Abigail 3 plus an "Abigail" for DD :)

^ The difference is in the prizes given, there is no difference in the levels

Today's is easy again...

AAA: 24 Abi 7 also plus the Abi DD

Oh, I have completed all challenges and the Dungeon Dash for AAA also.

AAA - 31! I hope the prizes will be expensive and there will be cool trophy. :)

Good luck everyone who haven't completed some challenge. ^_^

AAA DD cant run over the 2 bump high hill, only the 2 bump small hill. AAA is also a bit slower in speed compared to Abigail. That was the game difference between AAA and abigail DD. There is also a prize difference in the rewards.

Well I beat the last two challenges both with AAA. Now I just have to do Dungeon Dash. Something is telling me though that time restrictions are going to result in me failing to complete the Roothless challenge, but oh well...

EDIT: I officially retract the above statement as I just completed Dungeon Dash then! I was having one last go before heading off to bed and I got it easily with two lives to spare! Hooray!!!

Well congratulations to everybody here (I'm absolute trash at these flash games, so yeah)!

Any advice on avoiding the guard would be appreciated. I'm very lame at these games, but I have made it near the end of the ice cream level but the guard always gets me. Is there a way to foil him or eliminate him?

Any advice on avoiding the guard would be appreciated. I'm very lame at these games, but I have made it near the end of the ice cream level but the guard always gets me. Is there a way to foil him or eliminate him?

Use the first 3 levels to go as quickly as possible. So..

In the 1st level, use the shovel just a bit before you hit a wall rather than pushing the button after you hit the wall. Some people also think that the bubble is faster than running in the first level too, so once you get the bubble, use it instead of running. I couldn't tell if it was faster or not, but I did use this method and the guard rarely caught up with me.

For the 2nd level, time the use of your spring correctly so it doesn't slow you down anymore than it has to. When playing AAA I usually had him spring just after he started running up the big hills. Also, whenever rolling over the mud puddles, keep pressing the bubble button until your completely over them.. even just a split second of being stuck in the mud can really cut down on the lead you have over the guard.

For the 3rd level, only use the spring to ump over blocks 3 or more high, 2 blocks or less you can use the normal jump... it's faster. Also get good at timing the jumps so you can jump from the tops of piles onto other piles... if you fall between them (especially tall piles) it slows you down. I continually pressed the helmet button in this level too, not only will a falling block take away a life (and you'll need those lives for the ice cream level) but it also stuns you, taking away some of your lead.

For the last two levels, just go as quickly as you can... I found it helpful in both levels to keep the bubble around me almost all the time, unless blocking from ice cream/pirates. This way you don't lose time by getting stuck in ice cream puddles or lose lives from broken glass in the last level

Use the first 3 levels to go as quickly as possible. So..

Thank you! I had figured out the speed part pretty much on my own, except no matter what, he catches me at the ice cream level. It will be interesting to see what happens with the awards. My first submitted score was for Abigail around 2800 and then I submitted today for AAA at about 3400. I am still trying to get to 5000, too, with Abby since that's the only hope I have. It will be very frustrating if I finally make it and that first score submitted is the one they count.

Firstly, I just want to say that I loathe Meepit vs. Feepit. It is a slow, frustrating and BORING game and I never play unless I have to - as now, in Daily Dare.

I also still LOATHE Dungeon Dash and I will NEVER EVER play it again when this is over. I hope I can beat it with either of the two today.

Thank you! I had figured out the speed part pretty much on my own, except no matter what, he catches me at the ice cream level. It will be interesting to see what happens with the awards. My first submitted score was for Abigail around 2800 and then I submitted today for AAA at about 3400. I am still trying to get to 5000, too, with Abby since that's the only hope I have. It will be very frustrating if I finally make it and that first score submitted is the one they count.

I've heard people mention today that it is fixed and you can now submit the normal 3 scores... so you can still get the top prize if you end up beating it today and submitting.

On another note.. I beat Dungeon Dash with AAA, and I have 11 normal AAA wins, and 20 Abi wins... but my totals at the top of the daily dare page show AAA at 11, and Abi at 21... does this mean that my dungeon dash AAA win got counted as Abi for some reason? Is this happening to anyone else? I REALLY don't want to replay that game because of yet another glitch.

Edit: On the neoboards they're saying that the Dungeon Dash win only gets credited to AAA if you beat all the daily dare games with AAA, if you have even one Abi win, the dungeon dare win is credited as an abi win... even if you used AAA to beat it. I think thats crud.

So, I guess my total scores for daily dare are AAA: 11 and Abi: 21... even though it should have been AAA: 12, Abi:20.. as I used AAA in dungeon dash.

I FINALLY made it all the way through the game with Abigail..

It was actually the second time I completed it, and it took me a total of three hours at least to do it. The first time my score wasn't accepted, so I had to play on for the third hours in a row before I completed it again.

You can se my rant about it in the thread where you can vote on whether or not you like the game.

If I could, I would vote NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! a hundred times again!

I agree with you Maria... TNT should have made the rules very clear at the beginning and cleared up any glitches before the game needed to be played... If it weren't for all the glitches etc I would probably like that game :S Ohwell... they did a good job otherwise.

I agree with you Maria... TNT should have made the rules very clear at the beginning and cleared up any glitches before the game needed to be played... If it weren't for all the glitches etc I would probably like that game :S Ohwell... they did a good job otherwise.

I SO agree, I think they must have just run out of time. I'm sending this feedback (copy if my rant in the other text, I'll change a few words here and there):

One of it main flaws is the fact that you can't use to items at the same time - if you ie. have to power-jump and at the same time protect yourself against a falling boulder and a flying ice cream, you have to wait for the boulder/ice cream to go away before you continue, and then you risk getting caught by the guy following you.

And in Level 5, you're completely scr*w*d if you have to avoid debris and dodge a bad guy at the same time - chances are, you can't do both.

Very handsome indeed :yes:

Edit: You took his picture down??!!

I agree with what you are saying.. I generally got to level four or five before having any lives taken off me.. Level four was the worst for me, as if there was more than one cone coming to you (which generally came towards your head and body) you couldn't protect yourself from both of them, so had to risk one life... Also because when you had to spring jump you couldn't use the helmet at the same time, which was generally needed.

I don't understand how there was a glitch... For a regular challenge, once you challenge AAA/Abigail and send your score once, that's it, so when you accept Roothless' challenge and send your score once... how should it be different? It's very lucky if you're allowed to send another score before the deadline at all.

Very handsome indeed :yes:

Edit: You took his picture down??!!

I agree with what you are saying.. I generally got to level four or five before having any lives taken off me.. Level four was the worst for me, as if there was more than one cone coming to you (which generally came towards your head and body) you couldn't protect yourself from both of them, so had to risk one life... Also because when you had to spring jump you couldn't use the helmet at the same time, which was generally needed.

Yeah, I was supposed to post it in the RoS forum - but here it is again ;) I also REALLY like the tree stump, once I paint him Halloween, it'll go GREAT with the look!

badgepicture.jpg

I don't understand how there was a glitch... For a regular challenge, once you challenge AAA/Abigail and send your score once, that's it, so when you accept Roothless' challenge and send your score once... how should it be different? It's very lucky if you're allowed to send another score before the deadline at all.

They might have been referencing the browser glitch, in certain browsers the game was freezing at the beginning of level 5. So frustrating!

Announcements