Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

Well if Dubloon disaster shows up im gonna be happy, thats one of my favorite games.

I hope that they set the score that low so all other that dont like that game can win over AAA anyway :)

I dont like meepit vs blah, so i hope that score is low.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14:14 is my counter now. Funny how the Daily Dare works...

Oh, by the way, the prizes for each of the remaining games are available to "see".

Dubloon Disaster:

AAA - Underwater Shipwreck Background

Abigail - Row Boat Play Set

Ice Cream Machine:

AAA - Ice Cream Hat

Abigail - Ice Cream Cone Plushie

Meepit vs. Feepit:

AAA - Meepit vs. Feepit Background

Abigail - Tattered Meepit Plushie

Final Prizes:

AAA (only) - AAA Gumball Machine

AAA & Abigail - Abigail Gumball Machine

AAA (only, not every day) - AAA Daily Dare Badge

AAA & Abigail (not every day) - Abigail Daily Dare Badge

The other four prizes appear to be a true spoiler, so I can't show them just yet, unless it's fine by the people here.

So that means that the top 2 wont get a badge but the 3 and 4 will? That suxs if thats true. I want a badge but i have no intention in to make myself more bad in order to get it.

And whats that with the other 4 prizes? Do you mean that one will get an extra item + the item/badge?

So far i won over AAA 25 times and abigail 3 times. All on the release day.

I've been practicing the last 3 games today, Ice cream machine's not bad I guess... as long as my cruddy mouse doesn't skip. But I'll be lucky to even beat Abigail in dubloon disaster (I think my top score was 80 pts... I'm really really horrible at that game.). I'm not sure how I'll do in Meepit vs Feepit... as long as I don't die from boredom I guess maybe I'll have a chance at AAA's score that day... but if it's too high (and I'm gonna guess it will be cause it's a background prize) I might not have enough free time to beat it.

The other four prizes appear to be a true spoiler, so I can't show them just yet, unless it's fine by the people here.

Perhaps you can offer to PM those who would like to know anyways? I'll wait for the surprise though!

Well.. I am absolutely useless at all the games and my top score so far today on Jubble Bubble was 450, so I thought well meh.. I will challenge Abi and guess what??? I got a score of 605 :crying_blow: I am so guttered *walks off with her head slumped down*

Meepit vs Feepit and Dubloon Disaster I can do, but I'm not sure about Ice Cream Machine. Dubloon Disaster is one of my favourite games, so I'll probably get it pretty easily. Also, I've started completing my remaining challenges because I'm trying to get them all done by the 30th like the News said.

By the way, the prizes can be found here (spoiler alert)

I agree about ice cream machine, I'm not so good at that game! I didn't have a problem with AAA today, which puts me at AAA-21 times and Abigail-7 times. I am doing much better this time than I did last time Daily Dare was released! Plus I have played every game on the day it's released too! Last time I forgot a few times!

Score 1000 points in Dubloon Disaster was so easy. I got bored playing it.

So still only AAA:

AAA - 29; Abigaila - 0!

But I am sure I will complete the challenge in Ice Cream Machine also, because look what I have.

icecreammachine.gif

Good luck friends, only 2 days left. ;)

Yeah, Dubloon Disaster is pretty easy once you get the hang of how to play. After that it's just boring. :P

Yeah, Dubloon Disaster is easy but I was distracting myself with TV while playing it.

Still, I just had a go at it then and I scored 985... I guess I'll just go and try it again...

Still, I just had a go at it then and I scored 985... I guess I'll just go and try it again...

You should complete it, because even my little brother completed AAA challenge today. Easy peasy. Good luck. ;)

Well yeah, Dubloon Disaster is pretty easy. I just got really unlucky that last time.

If I can get over 2500 for the avatar, I think I can get 1000 for Daily Dare. At least I hope I can...

Well in my experience many people find Dubloon Disaster difficult... I guess it's different for different people.

I guess I'm one of the few that finds Dubloon Disaster difficult. I gave up as soon as I got over 100 for Abigail.

This means you don't know what is google, you don't know any guides, tips - you even didn't try. Eh.

This means you don't know what is google, you don't know any guides, tips - you even didn't try. Eh.

Are you always that rude to people you don't even know? I have better things to do with my time than spending hours getting good at a game I don't like, just to get an item I can buy if I want it badly enough.

........... :grrr:

I did Dubloon Disaster AGAIN, this time getting the required 1010 and then giving up. But I had trouble sending my score, which means I'll have to do it again. I'm not too mad though, because the 2nd time around I got a 500 dubloon which allowed me to get the score really quickly. I've lost the will to play for now though, so I'll try again later...

So thats: 1st time- 985, 2nd time- 1010 (problems sending score), 3rd time-?

Oh, I know how that can be... <_< Well I wish you good luck in making 1000. :yes:

Ya I also have some problem sending score also, but luckily that score is not the score that is over 1000, so its ok, I finally manage to beat it, its kind of tedious because I have to get 2 bombs to blow one by one...

AAA: 22 Abi: 7

Ok, so I haven't started the daily dare yet today, but I tried dubloon disaster for the first time yesterday, and I thought it was incredibly difficult! I kept getting like 60 pts... I guess I just need to get used to the controls. I'll take Pormadori's suggestions and google up some useful guides and whatnot. Let you know later how I do.

Announcements