Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting so frustrated with Ready to Roll / My Computer. The hard drive is whirring away crazy, then calms down, so I think, ok ... I'll play the game and then as I do, the game lags behind my hand movements grr. I'm so close to getting AAA too. I shall not let the frustration get to me... I shall not let the frustration get to me ... I shall not ...

Frustration got to me. AAA = 1, Abigail = 26.

Sent my score, bet abigail, played again and got over 400. That's the way the DOOM cookies crumble I suppose.

Prizes are still unable to be claimed at my end.

Ah yes the DOOM cookies, that's how they crumble I suppose.

Luckily for me, I didn't have any problems beating AAA. Now I just have to complete like 5 other challenges from a few days ago and I'll be up to date with the Daily Dare.

Today's one is not very difficult, just need to be stable and should be able to do it.

AAA: 20 Abi: 7

Congratulations to pormadori - it looks like we'll have a real-life Daily Dare champion on the forums before long. :cool:

Congrats Pormadori. keep it up! I think I'm lacking some sort of hand-eye coordination thing... or maybe it's just cause I've never really played any kind of video games my whole life! I would never be able to beat AAA on all of those, even if I had years to practice!

Ohh that suck Maria... Sorry to hear about your rat *pulls are cookie from in her pocket and wipes all the dust off* here you can have it *smiles sweetly*

Thank you, that's very sweet =) she was old, over 2 yrs, and a rat averages as 1½-2 yrs, so.. Not really a surprise. Still sucks, though.

I beat AAA easily today. It's an easy game, but also an easy game to fumble at.

Edit: I wonder, WHY have they disabled collecting prizes??

Beat AAA today, not too hardat all, and I like that his prize was a plushie today, I can add it to my collection! I'm at AAA: 9, Abi: 18. Also, I was able to collect my prize just fine today, Maria, are you sure your score got submitted OK?

Beat AAA today, not too hardat all, and I like that his prize was a plushie today, I can add it to my collection! I'm at AAA: 9, Abi: 18. Also, I was able to collect my prize just fine today, Maria, are you sure your score got submitted OK?

Yes, my score is submitted - it was TNT who turned it off. When I clicked on the gift-image, I got a message that said the collecting of prizes was shut down for a while and would be back up later in the day. I just collected my prize now.

I agree whit you, Zafia - easy peasy. :)

AAA - 28; Abi - 0!

Congratulations to pormadori - it looks like we'll have a real-life Daily Dare champion on the forums before long. speak_cool.gif

Thank you, Sky Shadow. (:

Congrats Pormadori. keep it up! I think I'm lacking some sort of hand-eye coordination thing... or maybe it's just cause I've never really played any kind of video games my whole life! I would never be able to beat AAA on all of those, even if I had years to practice!

Thanks again. ^_^

It really takes time to beat AAA on those hard ones but I am like a evil bear - :evil: - continue playing, of corse I go sleep and do other things, don't think that I am crazy maniac. :D It's just luck. ^_^

Dubloon Disaster

Ice Cream Machine

Jubble Bubble

Meepit vs. Feepit

If it's so then I will beat AAA on all days which are left and I will be champion. xD

Good luck to everybody, there is only 3 days left. ^_^

I didn't expect that today's game is jubjub bubbles, but today's one is easy as the AAA's score is quite low...

AAA: 21 Abi: 7

Edit: I wonder, WHY have they disabled collecting prizes??

Well it was probably a glitch of some sort that they had to fix. :yes:

Good luck to everybody else with the last couple of games (I don't have the time to play them)!

Aaaaaaaw fiddlesticks! I SUCK at Dubloon Disaster, and you just KNOW the prize for that game will be exspensive because they ALWAYS place the score for that game WAY too high to beat for regular gamers..

Ice Cream Machine I can probably do.. Maybe Meepet vs. Feepit too, but is such a BORING game..!

Edit: In all my complaining I forgot to mention that I beat AAA again today.

Announcements