Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat AAA in dubloon disaster... absolutely amazing... I was even trying to go for the avatar, but I had a bomb appear on top of me when I was at 1560 points. Also, I don't know how you guys ever got 500 pt dubloons, i got branze after bronze after bronze. I did get 4 of the 25 pt ones and one 50 pt one, but no others. My unluckiness shining bright once again! I think thats 145 coins I had to pick up! That took forever. Too bad I wasn't able to get the avvie today, I'm not sure when I'll have the patience to try for it again.

I'm screwed.. I'll have to be SO lucky just to beat Abigail!

I TOLD you the score on that game was going to be RIDICULOUSLY high

:grrr: :competitive: :axehead: :evil_notsmiling: :skull: :thumbsdown:

Edit: I beat Abigails score today, I just don't have the nerves or skills to play this game.

Maria, check out TDN's guide. It helped me a bunch. I was getting scores of 60 pts, and then i used the method of blowing up the mines two at a time and I ended up with a score of 1560. And that was with really bad luck, I kept getting 10pt dubloons over and over again.

Wow, my third attempt at Dubloon Disaster finally sent and I got the prize. It was almost like the game was sorry for annoying me yesterday, because it gave me a 500 and a 250 which allowed me to get the score easily. I got two 500 coins in two plays, that's pretty lucky.

AAA-16 Abigail-9 with four challenges left to complete.

Guys...........................The new game is up and it is Ice Cream Machine ...... *Goes to die and wishes she had connected mouse not a lappy pad one*

EDIT: Oh holy heck this isnt gonna be good as you have to challenge roothless as well and im not good at gaming. roothless' is dungeon dash.

I *think* you just have to get to the end of the 6 levels - also, it is much easier if you play as Abigail, which leads me to believe that there will be different prizes depending on who you play as when you beat the game!

Announcements