Daily Dare - Week 4

crxsnochic

Do you remember that you can get an extra life with writing this: strawberryvanillachocolate

I just got 8k and wondering if i should send it. Its a bit from my highscore

No - there are two games for today! For Ice Cream Machine, you have to score over 7,500 to beat AAA and over 750 to beat Abigail.

The other challenge is for Roothless - the green guy - and is with a completely new game called Dungeon Dash! There are 5 levels, and to beat him you have to do all 5 :) The game is really hard though... I think only one or two people have beaten it so far...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW INFORMATION:

5000 to beat roothless.

Get 5000 and choose AAA - AAA gumball machine

Get 5000 and Abigail - Abigail gumball machine

Get below 5000 and choose AAA - AAA badge

Get below Abigail - Abigail badge.

Those are not trophy's its prizes for beating dungeon dash.

Can some admin add this to news??

And it does matter which player you chose - AAA or Abi. For AAA is better prizes - the ones which are in news TDN.

arrggg, I have sent the score 3 times but none of them beated the game I hope I will be able to complete it tomorrow.

This game is so cute but quite hard if you don't know how to use the tools... still trying to beat the scores...

Edit: I'm struck at level 3 and I don't know how to use the tool that looks like a volcano and my com is slowing me down...

Seens like Abi is much easier than AAA, I am now stuck at level 5...

I am having difficulites with this game... i can't get passed ice cream world...

Does anyone know how much time we have to complete the game?

Fingers crossed we all pass it before the 31st ends then aye?

How long did it take you Izzy?

I haven't done it yet lol I keep dying on the last level... and then it was giving me a headache so I took a break and wrote the guide. I have to be at class in 7 hours now though so I'm going to bed... good luck!

Wow... that game is hard. Needless to say, I have no chance of getting past it. Good luck to everybody else though!

YESSSSS!!!! ^_^ I was finally able to beat the game!

But wait, DANG IT! :grrr: It seems that only the first score you sent counts. (my score of 5000 was my 3rd score sent)

I hope I can still do it tomorrow.

Additional tip: In the part where it's Stowaway Sting, use the bubble to roll over the cracked pieces of wood and the pile of sharp things on the boxes. This should cause you to sort of jump high without losing a life.

I haven get to level 5, I'm already die at level 4, I don't know if I can make it, maybe I will just take the badge...

Announcements