Prizes?!?!?!

JenAmman

Well it seems the prizes might be coming a bit sooner than expected, seeing as TNT tallied up the points so fast. :jerrypteri:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can hope that they'll come soon. I don't really mind, but I'm just a little bit excited to see the prizes and what I can get.

I don't mind if they take their time with the prizes if the prizes are good. The way I see it, the longer the prizes take, the better they should be. Hopefully they'll be decent prizes...

I am happy that all of the plot trophies looks cool!

I love the R. Commander trophy but i got the Neo elite.. Its still cool! ^_^

A cookie 2 TNT 4 this!!! :D

How about Sloth wearables combined with a Sloth-themed avatar and a Sloth site theme? That would rock! :D

Well here is the full list of what I want:

- Sloth/Virtupets styled site theme

:P

XD I think that's a bit much to wish for all at once. :P

Well normally it would take a few months for the prizes to come out, but seeing as TNT is working extra hard to please us all, I guess we can expect them in a few weeks. :D

Now we know what trophies we got and what they look like, but when do y'all think they'll actually show up on our profile pages? Around the time we can pick our prizes?

Yeah, probably then - thats usually when they show up on your lookup anyway. Though, we don't usually get to see the points in advance either so maybe it will be earlier! I don't really think so though, if they were going to do that they would've been showing up when we first saw them :)

Yup, I think we'll have to wait for the prizes to get the trophies on our lookups. It would make for neater implementation after all. :yes:

Announcements