Prizes?!?!?!

JenAmman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I hope there will be a weapon. But a good one this time, dealing around 12+ icons and possibly being DD. :P

As far as I know, TNT are adding random letters and numbers to plot trophies... so we couldn't find them at the URL you gave.

Also, the Tale of the Woe trophy is in the hwp directory and the one for Lost Isle is in mip directory. That were the directory of all the files related to the plot.

As for prizes... I'm not really picky. I'll either sell them or put them in my SDB/Closet.

What I will be happiest about is a trophy, and an avatar and sidetheme wouldn't be bad either =) those things will last forever.

Wearables are a given - just think of the bulk of clothes we got in the Advent Calendar! I think a fake Space Faerie Token is very likely to be a prize, simply because it's an easy wearable, and there were so many of them. It's common sense to give us one of those =)

Wearables I will most likely keep, and maybe weapons. Plushie go to my friend who cillects them, and almost everything else will be sold, in time =)

Well yeah, totally agree with the idea on the avatar.. TNT haven't released any avatars 4 a long time now.. It has a really good chance of a new avatar from RoS plot rewards.. :) (but it has to be GOOD! :D ^_^ )

I noticed too, that they are adding the links really hard 2 figure out with like random characters... :( To bad 4 us! We'll just have to w8 until the official reward day! :(

As far as I know, TNT are adding random letters and numbers to plot trophies... so we couldn't find them at the URL you gave.

You are wrong.

altador_trophy.gif

https://images.neopets.com/altador/altador_trophy.gif

But in other plots there are random numbers and letters.

V had a point. For the altador plot we all received the same trophy.

But with bigger plots, there are roughly seven trophies for the different ranks.

Wow thats cool! I didn't know that you got different trophies based on participation. Do they give out a ranking ??? I would like to know where I ranked based on everyone else.

Wow thats cool! I didn't know that you got different trophies based on participation. Do they give out a ranking ??? I would like to know where I ranked based on everyone else.

I'd be really interested to see where I ranked too, because I know I didn't participate too much in the last section of the plot, nor the battledome. I'm really looking forward to having a new trophy, my trophy page looks all sad and boring with very little going on!

Well as long as you finished the plot from beginning to end, you should be ranked pretty high. :yes:

And the trophies being hard to find is a good thing in a way... I'd prefer mine to be a surprise. :P

True... but it's better late than crappy and with multiple mistakes. :yes:

I wonder if they had anyway of tracking how much time you spent on the last multi-player plot and what your ratio of correct answers was. I spent A LOT of time doing it, and submitted a lot of correct answers, but I was usually stuck in rooms with at least one weak player, so I only cleared about 2 rooms. Though I did do a few of the scrap metal meltdown single player puzzles, and found a couple of deviances... hopefully that will help!

An avatar, trophy and site theme are given.

A keyring for 1 point and an unbelievably expensive and relatively mediocre Battledome Weapon is a given also.

What about the Fake Faerie Token be either a battledome weapon or random stat increaser; if it were a weapon it could be like good luck ankh and either attack or help your pet. As a stat increaser it could either add or take away at random

I better like the idea of a fake space faerie token (wearable), cuz they are more expensive and I did much more in this plot than in others, to get good prizes.. :)

That would be pretty cool... I've been wanting a battledome upgrade for a while, but I've had trouble choosing. :P

Well it depends on your point score (your point score is here in case you didn't already know). The more points you earned, the more/better prizes you can get.

Chances are that everybody who participated should be able to get at least one prize, but they'll most likely be able to get more.

Announcements