TDN Forum's very own City!

DOOM Bringer

That seems like a wonderful idea AA... Since Mayor doesn't seem to care about people leaving the City to find other employment!! :P

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does care - he has to spend an entire 15 seconds assigning assassins to take them down. :P

Ranked 1311

Population 123

Unemployment 0%

Transport 100%

Hopefully we'll be in the top 1000 in no time!

Edit: I just looked and cities 999 and 1000 have 146 people currently, so we need at least 24 people to get ahead of them... should be easy peasy, keep clicking!

Ranked 1313

Population 123

Unemployment 0%

Transport 100%

Seems we have dropped two places!

I am guessing so.. I guess that means we will have to start recruiting more members to start clicking...

*whispers* I already click twice per day (once at home and once at work)

Well things are going well at least... unemployment is no longer a serious problem.

Ranked 1284 with 125 people.

I am glad that Unemployment is no longer a problem, although it has never really been very bad.

Also, if people want to try and recruit more people to expand our city, link them to this thread or to the city itself (or both if you'd like) in your signature. I might, MIGHT try and make a banner/signature for our city, but there is no promises. I'm very rusty in the Graphics department at the moment.

Population 126

Ranked 1268

Unemployment 1%

Transport 100%

They should really let you do more than one thing at a time...

It seems that our employment levels are still a little edgy... but everything else seems to be going smoothly. :yes:

Population 128

Ranked 1237

Unemployment 0%

Transport 100%

And it would now take 148 members to get into the top 1000, but we'll do it. We're growing much faster than 1 person a day!

That's true... but it looks like the league we're in now also grows much faster than one person a day.

Ranked 1206

Population 130

Unemployment 2%

Transport 100%

I know what you mean.. We grew a little since 6AM though. I have put a link in my sig so hopefully we get more people!!

Ranked 1165

Population 133

Unemployment 4%

Transport 100%

That's after my school click... not too bad in just an hour... perhaps someone needs to click on industry though, or we might lose an inhabitant again.

Population: 133

Revenues: 26700 (and some symbol I don't have on my keyboard :( )

Unemployment 2 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %

That's after I went there. Looks spiffy. ;)

I have an idea.. Why don't us regulars pick an area that we will click on once a day, so we know those areas will be ok.. and anyone else who decides to click, can click on whatever they feel the urge for?

Do you think that will work?

I have an idea.. Why don't us regulars pick an area that we will click on once a day, so we know those areas will be ok.. and anyone else who decides to click, can click on whatever they feel the urge for?

Do you think that will work?

That might be a good idea... Look at the current stats:

Ranked 1081

Population 140

Unemployment 4%

Transport 96%

Revenue: 28000

Unemployment and Transport are both in need of improvement!

*nods* I think it is a good idea.... now we just need to find our leaders to figure out what they think.. I can only click once so I chose employment today... Stats:

Ranked 1072

Unemployment 3%

Transport 96%

Population 141

I agree with your proposal. :yes:

Aargh! Our economy is going critical! *runs around in circles* Get the manager of logistics! I need to get an official statement from him for the news! :P

Ranked 1060

Population 142

Unemployment 4%

Transport 99%

Revenue: 28550

I just clicked in industry... but it didn't register it (The timezones are different from my timezone and the mini-city timezone) so my yesterday click must have been on mini-city' today time (if that makes any sense at all!) So, I'll click as soon as I get to school. If the self-proclaimed leader of tdnforums doesn't have any objections, I'll volunteer myself as an industry clicker.

There i put our city in my sig too! Good idea crxsnochic! Our city will soon take over the world? lol

Actually I copied m313ana on the sig thing... she had it first and I believe it was originally her idea, not that I mind being appreciated also! Though you one upped us both by adding all 3 links! I might have to follow suit as well!

I just did my school click (on industry) ad we are currently at:

Ranked 1033

Population 145

Unemployment 3%

Transport 97%

Revenue: 29250

But we did lose an inhabitant cause of unemployment again. Maybe another couple of people can click on industry in the next hour or so?

Self-proclaimed? He IS leader. Do not anger him. He'll eat your soul.

Anyway...things are looking great. ^_^

Population 149

Revenues 31100 €

Unemployment 0 %

Transport 100 %

Criminality 0 %

Pollution 0 %