TDN Forum's very own City!

DOOM Bringer

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for pointing that out Aang!

Go here to increase our city's industry. I've also added this link to the first post.

Grow TDN grow!!!

With the power of bored people clicking random links behind us, we will be unstoppable! Muahahahahaha! :devil:

Well I just clicked and TDN is ranked 3493 at the moment.

@ Sky Shadow - If I have this correct, all we have to do is click on the link? Or do we have to do something else when we are there?

Clicky, clicky, click. We're currently at ranking 3542. I wonder if using a proxy would fool the site into thinking I'm a different person... :P

Ranked 3484 when I did my click today :)

Wow, we're 3310 now! I'm glad to see you guys are helping to expand our city, I thought everyone would just ignore it.

Keep clicking people!

We're slowly growing. 3130 now!

I'm really surprised to see that in about one week we've already reached 67 people! That's nearly 10 people a day!

Dropped to 3131... we have enough factories for now, we mainly need more people. :yes:

Well we're under 3000 now at 2950. We've grown to a nice 70 people and we continue to grow.

Grow TDN GROW!

Ranked 2848 and we have 72 people... I think we need more people to click so we can be come number 1 :yes:

2790 with 73 people now.

While it would be nice to have more people clicking and raising the population I think we should be pretty happy with what we already have. The city is growing pretty well and I'm quite surprised with how fast it's progressing. We're doing well :D

Clicking many times unfortunately won't work because it only works once a day for each IP address. However, if you get something that changes your IP address, then we'll have the solution.

Well that would be cheating, no? :shiftyeyes_anim:

It appears we have sufficient factories to take care of employment for our population of 80 (currently ranked at 2414). :D

Ranked 2250 with 84 people.

It would be cheating it would be like being banned from Neopets and starting up another account, although I am sure there are a lot of people who have more than one account on there.

Clicking many times unfortunately won't work because it only works once a day for each IP address. However, if you get something that changes your IP address, then we'll have the solution.

I didn't mean it like that. I thought that you could click once a day, like the dailies on neopets. I wouldn't just click again and again in the same period. I waited a day or so to click. That's what I ment by 'many times.'

Yup, that's how it works. Kinda slow though - maybe they should make it that you can click once per hour?

Our population is currently at 89 people, and our city is ranked 2061. Development of roads is continuing steadily, and we have improved logistics systems inside the city, with telephone lines and street lighting recently installed. A water plant and a warehouse have also been set up, and we will soon begin to break into serious secondary sector production, although currently our industry is mostly agricultural. There is currently zero unemployment in the city, as fledgeling businesses are providing plenty of jobs for the population. All in all, our economy is looking very promising.

And that concludes the 5-o-clock business report. :P

Ranked 1940 with 93 people... We growing pretty good.. keep it up :)