Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice comic Levy!

Is Brittney about to get owned!?!?! :O

Hmm... shouldn't we all be spending this time looking for Ian? :P I guess it just shows the randomness of the TDN community.

*FILLER ALERT*

Komik14-1.pngKomik14-2.png

Where'd they go? They left poor Morgan all alone. (In case you didn't notice, she's been asleep in the last comics at this location.)

Well I guess you could say that they were too kind to wake her up. XD I guess she could always track them to their current location...

Is your sprite overdosed on caffeine or something by the way? :P

Well maybe my old sprite could go and dig a well placed hole? XD Never mind Levy, just do whatever you had in mind. :yes:

XD These are comics now, not 'komix' anymore... although I do like the name 'komix'. :yes:

Or maybe he'll just get angrier when they take of the mask... I still think he probably overdosed on coffee. :P

Nice komix Levy! (I'm gonna start calling them komix from now on)

Who needs coffee when you can just take a cold shower? Iff that fails, just slap yourself in the face a few times. Coffee is Plan C I suppose.

When you don't have the time to go take a cold shower, and you're too tired to do anything more than lightly tap yourself on the face, then you'll need coffee. :yes:

Wrenches are heavy. :yes: But still, I don't see Levy behaving like that without a good reason...

Hmm... maybe we're thinking of a different kind of wrench. :P Or maybe it's just that I'm tired right now.