Levy's Comics

Guest Levy

There are lots of different wrenches. Monkey wrench, crobar... My dad used to be a mechanic, so we have like a library of different wrenches and other tools. But this is a bit off-topic, so let's get back to the comics. Go comics!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby say this will be my last comic. Its a quick animation concluding the Lost Sprites arc. Click the little animation below to see it.

hollowichigofront.gif

Sarcasm?

That was better than my prank. tongue.gif

My post started off with the basic idea your's was, I just took it a step further... by having the bad guy win.

Well part of this was because I wanted to make something for April Fools Day and I also wanted to practice some animation... I also wanted to show that Evyl knows flash step, I think I will incorporate it into the real comic sometime this week.

Hmm... maybe you could have a comic involving TDN getting hit by all the April Fools jokes from, say, 15 different sites?

Ha ha nice one Levy! I almost fell for it as well, but I saw the words 'April Fools' in the URL before the animation began and realized you were joking.

It was actually a nice animation though. Good work :D

I spotted the 'April Fools' in the URL since I always look at a URL before I click it. :P

Yeah, I always check the URL for links just in case it's a harmful link.

But April Fools is over now so I can lower my guard... Right?

I generally check links before I click them so that I have some idea of where I'm going to. :yes:

*throws custard pie at Tom*

I see. :yes: I wonder if I could hire Levy to work on some of the graphics for MoTA. :P