Who Deserves 800k, Most?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for whom you think deserves it most

• Anime Heart
    • Doc Loc
    • Levy
    • SnowFlake Penguin

Okay, so here is the jist of what's going on:

After running a big contest, 4 people have stood out above the rest. Each week I've had to decide a winner, but this week it will be done a little bit differently. For this week, YOU get to the pick the winner. That's right, I'm entirely hands off.

Now, the criteria for the vote is not limited to the contest. You can vote for them for whatever reason you would like (ie. They're nice, they gave you cookies, you don't like anyone else, etc.). The only thing I request is that you post WHY you voted for them, but you don't have to say WHO you voted for (so you don't feel guilty with the other members).

EXAMPLE:

I chose my person because they're always polite, and very helpful. I also feel that they'll not only use the prize to help themselves, but also to help others.

Now, for the people that are actually in the poll, here are YOUR guidelines:

• You can vote for yourself (but still explain your vote)
  • You can advertise the poll (via signature, private messaging, etc)
  • You CANNOT ask others to vote for you on the forums (I can't track it off of TDNF)

The poll will be closed at 10pm (NST) on Wednesday, February 13th. I will then PM the winner, tell them to create a trade in the trading post and then have them PM me the URL to the trade so that I can get them their money. Second place may even get something nice. :wink:

On another note, I'm also holding another (sort of) contest, where the prize is the Valentine's Sidebar. Click here to find out more information.

I made my vote based on the person's long and dedicated service to DOOM before he retired.

I made my vote based on the person's long and dedicated service to DOOM before he retired.

That is exactly the same reason for my vote and also because I think I knew the person I voted for best out of the four options.

My vote was for the one whom I believe deserves it the most. Even if I was chosen for the 800k, I would give it all to her anyway. Here's to your goal of a Fairy Aisha! ((Or whatever color you wanted to paint that pet.))

I decided to vote for my person because she is one of my bestest internet friends and would surely put the money to good use. :) I hear she's a saver-upper.

Well, I voted for myself because, I just needed a vote and I think this shouldn't be a popularity contest and should be based on the work you posted on the contest. Although it is your contest, I believe you still need a criteria. And staff members will always get the highest vote. Thank you to whoever voted for me, though. And sorry for being honest, but I wouldn't think it's fair for someone to win 800k for posting a link when others actually posted original work (not only me).

Everyone already won a prize. This contest is not the same as the others, and is only part of the overall one because I used to individual winners as choices. Also, I really don't care who wins - I don't really play Neopets much, anymore. I just get on for lab ray, to train and to do the plot. Other than that, I don't care. So, whoever wins... wins. Now it comes down to how nice of a person you are on the forums. Kind of like the Christmas thing, so as long as you're a good person, you've nothing to worry about. I'm not going to change the contest since it's already started. You may think I sound rude, but I honestly just don't care who gets it. Whomever gets it, I'm sure deserves it.

Good luck to everyone.

I voted for someone who is good n stuff, i made sure i didn't vote for someone who is evil and dislikes me.

That's always a good way to go about it. XP I'm not going to ask who you voted for, since it's your right to keep it secret. XD

Everyone already won a prize. This contest is not the same as the others, and is only part of the overall one because I used to individual winners as choices. Also, I really don't care who wins - I don't really play Neopets much, anymore. I just get on for lab ray, to train and to do the plot. Other than that, I don't care. So, whoever wins... wins. Now it comes down to how nice of a person you are on the forums. Kind of like the Christmas thing, so as long as you're a good person, you've nothing to worry about. I'm not going to change the contest since it's already started. You may think I sound rude, but I honestly just don't care who gets it. Whomever gets it, I'm sure deserves it.

Good luck to everyone.

That makes more sense. I thought it was part of the actual contest, so that's why I was pointing it out. Anyways, don't get me wrong! It's not like I don't want anyone to win. I just hope they make a good investment :) . Thanks to whoever voted for me and think I'm nice XD.

That makes more sense. I thought it was part of the actual contest, so that's why I was pointing it out. Anyways, don't get me wrong! It's not like I don't want anyone to win. I just hope they make a good investment :) . Thanks to whoever voted for me and think I'm nice XD.

Yeah, I didn't mean to make it seem like part of the other contest. It was more along the lines of "These people put forth extra effort and are well known on the forums. Let's see who everyone ELSE thinks is more deserving of these neopoints." I didn't want to just assign someone 800k for the contest, since that would make it look like I was viewing each part as more important than the other. Sure, the poem can be seen as more important than the images, but without the right images, the poem would not be viewed in the same light. Then, with background music, if that was too distracting, then the poem and images wouldn't be focused on, but it also couldn't be non-existent, or else the page would be boring. Then, the quote/title part is important, because without an appropriate title, then you just can't catch the appeal that you could, otherwise. :yes: So, that all being said, I felt that since those people put forth effort, they deserve a chance at winning some extra neopoints. And, since all of these people are good people, let's see who the forum likes best! Now, keep in mind that first place gets money, but second place may just get something, too. Oh, say, something like a

Niptor

. :wink:

Say... would that Niptor happen to be the same one you won from the Wildlife contest? :P