Valentine's Sidebar

smumpkins

This year, on February 14th, there will be a chance for people to unlock the Valentine sidebar. To do this, you must give a person a specific item on Valentine's Day. Both the sender and recipient will receive the sidebar, but the item will be destroyed in the process.

I happen to have this item, already, but I'm looking for someone who also would like to unlock this sidebar.

Here's what I require for you to be elligible:

1. Your AIM, MSN or Yahoo! screen name
  2. You must have instant messenger of one of those three
  3. Must message me between noon (NST) and 10pm on Valentine's day via messenger
  4. Must PM me on TDNF (before Valentine's Day) to tell me your screen name(s) so I may add you
  5. Must actually get on, or I'll just send it to my side account

Now, really, these aren't anything drastic to ask you of, since I'm not going to make you pay for any part of the item. Also, if you look it up, you'll see that it's really not that cheap of an item - especially since it will inflate as it gets closer to that day.

I'm requesting for 2 people - both people (if they remember to message me via the instant messengers on Valentine's Day) will get it.

So far, here are the people that will be taking part in this:

So, hurry and message me for a chance at this. After you message me, and I respond back to you, saying that you're one of the three, please post on here to announce it to everyone. You will have an hour to do so, or you'll lost your chance at it. Good luck! :wink:

I am one of the three people taking part! Thanks Mike for the opportunity to get the site theme :D

I am so going to win this!!!