Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Ian

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crying: :graduated: OMG. I finally did it. I had the right idea all along but was missing 1 key factor. U really do have to listen to him. THX Jerry.

Pachirisu, As clearly stated in Plot Headquaters:

NOTE ABOUT CHEATERS - Don't cheat on this plot. It's NOT a community plot, so don't share your answers! Cheaters will have their accounts disabled. The more winners there are to this plot, the worse (for you, at least - less prizes to go around, I'm afraid).

I just have one question...

Is the pin # numbers or letters?

That's all I need to know. Thanks.

edit: Nevermind, that was a stupid question

I'm so happy!

Just finished the plot. :)

Part 3 was definitely easier than I thought. I was just thinking too much.

Part 1 took me days and part 2 didn't take me a while.

This was fun, thanks TDN.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posted. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest nightname

omg i got the code from the robot but it dosen't want to work :S some one help part 3 is easy but the code i wrote robot kept saying that it was wrong

somone help me :crying:

Guest cruzin_turkeys

WhoooHoooo...Finally did it!! I thought there for a moment I wouldn't get it..I found part 2 to be super hard then figuring part 3 out. I'm soooo ready for the next plot >:)

i really dont get the second part i have tried so many combos with no avail i have only defeated 2 robots and that was by luck i have looked all over the "main site" to find something an seriously dont know what im looking for its very frustrating i dont get it

I don't know if you're allowed to answer this, but does Altador have too do with part 2 or 3? Because I've been both too the main site and kind find any hints, and have been to Altador and can't find anything to give me any ideas. If you can answer this at all, thanks, if not, sorry for asking.

I only got 2 words from the robots?? what do I do if I never got the third one, it's kind of hard to figure it out with only 2....