Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Ian

Well, I found all of the missing items last night.

So when Part Two is released, we should see how to actually recover them. :O

Also, I hope to take Xepha's word on the account of Jerry's hyperactivity.

Coffee is quite the waker-upper.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Meeptriod!

OFFICIAL PLOT CLUE FROM IAN: Listen to Jerry, particularly in part 2. Be sure to write down any codes you may come across, because you NEED those to complete the plot. PS - destroying robots isn't random at all, there's a "code" to defeat them. It's up to you to figure it out.

THAT'S ALL! ;D

Right guys, I give up here.

7 weapons and not a sign of the others, with so many red herrings.

Good luck to the rest of the participants.

Er...help. I defeated one robot, but the page after I make the last move won't load. What do I do? ._. I can't get the code...

Super desperate edit: I now have 3 pwned robots under my belt, but not one post-fight page has loaded for me. >_>

Another edit: Four robots, and the page after you win is still completely blank to me. ._.

THERE WAS A HUGE BUG that didn't allow you to get your codes. So now, you have to start over. It's been fixed... sorry! You have all now defeated 0 robots. Terribly sorry. PS, you might want to listen to Jerry because there is a systematic way of destroying robots (so you can defeat a robot EVERY single time). ;D It's really quite easy... it's NOT random. They are NOT hard to defeat.

Good luck!

:grrr: i won 6 robbots and it was a blank page after each one. on the 7th robbot it appeared a box and the robbot said something (i can't say what) and now i'm back to 1/15 robbots o_O :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :crying:

Well, im going to be lost for some time now

Numbers, Altador, It doesn't make much sense to me

It does to me but I can't figure out Part 1 yet. :P