How long?

*princess*

I think the price will go up just before next Christmas (when the fashion just turn again to christmas-theme things ^_^ ). So, it's my opinion, but I'm not an expert. :*

I don't remember the normal price for this paintbrush, sorry. :sad01_anim:

If it was around Christmas, the increased price would be explainable.

Christmas PB's are really rather cheap now...

It might takes years too... we never know ;p

I'll be patient and keep mine until the price is decent... or use it on pet.

Other decreased paint brushes : Sketch, Starry and Cloud. Thanks to Tarla XD

Decreased petpet paint brushes : Maraquan, Pirate and Darigan. Thanks to Tarla also.

The Snow and Plushie petpet paint brushes that were awarded by the advent calendar on previous year went slightly up though ;p

How much? Around 60K? I think it might take 6-7 month.

Yea, thats what I'm guessing I might stock up on a few once I see the PB's actually going up in price.

My honest guess is that come Fall of 2008 (as long as Tarla doesn't give these out as well >_<), the price will increase. Now, I'm not saying it will make a full recovery, but it should go back up. :yes:

The optimum time to sell the Christmas PBs would probably be around Christmas. :yes: If anybody feels like waiting a year that is.

I know I didn't. Actually, if anyone has a lupe, I recommend painting it with this paint brush, purely because it turns it into a dark green that looks much better than the regular green color. XP But, Fall would be my guess, probably closer to the middle or end of fall.

Um... could somebody remind me when fall is again? :P We don't have seasons here in Malaysia.

Um... could somebody remind me when fall is again? :P We don't have seasons here in Malaysia.

In Northern hemisphere, Fall is between September and December. Leaves on the trees become yellow and orange, before falling on the ground. Weather is more cold and rainy often too. And daylights become shorter and shorter approching Christmas. :wink:

It's probably TNT secretly pulling the strings behind Tarla in order to deflate the expensive items for new users. :yes:

Wait a year or so and they will go back up to 150k+

Last year I got a christmas paint brush through a random event and sold it for over 300k!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If I could have stocked up on Christmas PBs last December, I would've, because people are going to be making gross profits from them not too far in the future...

Tarla has reduced the price of Sketch, Cloud and Starry PB's...

soooo... is it worth buying any of those PB's now, or have they reached their peak already? I know she handed out Sketch a few days ago again... so maybe a rise in those later (i bought one before she handed them out again for 61K :( )?

I'm not sure about the Cloud and Starry PBs, but I think Sketch PBs will still be worth buying for a while.

Actually, i got christmas paintbrushes, and bought a couple to, from the advent calendar in 2004ish. The price very slowly went up to about 200-300k and then it got given out for advent in 2007. And i didn't get one that time, i was :(. But last time it took so very long for it to go up.

I bought a heap of sketch pb's, but how fast will they take to go up? i could sell them all now, for like a 10k profit each.