Awesome Contest!!!

smumpkins

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but you're saying this to a Bleach fan - we're not known for patience. XP

LOL! Its very true ain't it? I just wish I could see them again. We got a new PC and I don't have admin rights to install the new flash player to watch youtube vids.

I think I mentioned that before...

The way I do it is to open the image separately in a different GIMP window, then use the 'Select by Colour' tool to select the white background. Then I just delete it, copy the image again, and paste it wherever I want to put it.

I still can't do it, will you make a step by step explanation.

As all of you will notice, I have had the topic changed by our beloved moderator, Veronique (Xepha). Her and I agreed that "poetry" kind of scared a few people off from entering....

As all of you will notice, I have had the topic changed by our beloved moderator, Veronique (Xepha). Her and I agreed that "poetry" kind of scared a few people off from entering....

I agree with you. But would anyone read all the posts to figure out what to do? Or would they be turned off by the fact that this topic has been posted in alot already, and might have alot of entries. I dunno, I don't know how everyone thinks.

Dunno. Just by looking at the first page they should realize that there are multiple parts. *shrugs* If it scares them off, then that's a shame. But, that just means they're missing out.

I would have my image finished by now, but I'm having trouble finding a particular image to suit my needs. :grrr: How hard can it be to find just one image of the sort that I need in the whole internet?

I have photoshop, but I haven't really had the time to tinker around with it, as of late. >_< Dang, I need time and motivation....

But, anyways. I'm still looking forward to some last minute entries getting turned in. ^_^

Hmm... does anybody know anywhere where I can find/generate an ice texture? I have just chanced upon an interesting new idea.

Which is now starting to get a bit :offtopic: I think... let's just talk about the contest.

Or a Google image search - but I don't really like the process of turning images into textures.

I meant it doesn't usually turn out as I want it to...

Well here's my entry:

c6cb0071.png

I had something different in mind when I first started, but time constraints and couple of other problems changed it a bit. I personally don't like how it turned out, but I hope you'll find it satisfactory.