Evil Banner Contest

DOOM Bringer

Well you should be able to, you have until the end of the month which is heaps of time in my opinion!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately my mum insists that I only spend two hours a day on the computer - and I have plenty of other stuff to do in those two hours.

I've done a little in GIMP - maybe I'll be able to throw a little evil something together. :devil:

Edit: It's a bit late, but here's my entry for the contest:

b81b2391.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work AA!

Remember folks, this competition ends on the last day of the year, so get your entries in while you still can!

Nah, your current one is good enough. :yes:

My banner was more of me having fun with GIMP than aiming to win the contest. :P

Well I guess the only thing better than a meepit, is an evil black meepit :devil:

Great work, this will be a really hard contest to judge (I'm the judge :O )

WOW AWESOME!

Give that man the $10,000! :P

Oh well, an entry is an entry. Thanks for participating Loc!

I can obviously tell that, except I thought it would have taken you 9-10 hours. You're quick!

Contest ends SOON!

Unfortunately, I think your banner exceeds the maximum size stated in the contest (and forum) rules. XD Ah well, Tom will probably make an exception for its brilliance.

Yaay, just ehh. some hours left. I think.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:O I have no idea who is going to win this... And I'm the judge! :P

*sigh*, fine I shall post the results! I'll just edit this post and it should be up soon!

This contest is CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who has participated and your banners will be used to promote DOOM in the future! DOOM has decided to use all of your banners as official DOOM Banners! They shall be added to the DOOM Headquaters front page and everyone will be able to use them in their sigs to spread the evil!

WINNERS

1st Place: Izzy

2nd Place: livelovelaughalot

3rd Place: AA

Congratulations to the winners, could you please open up a junk trade (and PM me the link) so that I can send you your prizes!

NOTE: Loc and Usemaster have received the Too Pwnsome To Be A Winner Award(the prize is the fact that you are too awesome to have actually won), congratulations!