Evil Banner Contest

DOOM Bringer

:devil:EVIL BANNER CONTEST!!!:devil:

Hello members of TDN Forums, it's Tom here and it's time for another DOOM Contest!

DOOM wants some banners to promote their evil existence and we reluctantly have decided to request your help! For this contest, you make us a banner and the best few will be rewarded!

REQUIREMENTS

*Must be evil! That means no kittens and no old lady's being helped across the street. Its an evil theme and we want evil!

*Evil colours! No pink(except meepits) or other exceptionally bright colours, we here at DOOM Corp laugh at bright colours! Ha ha ha! We recommend colours like red, black, grey and other dark colours.

*It may not be a requirement, but we do like meepits! It will not be marked down if it lacks meepit pictures, but you may insult our mighty meepit armies!

*It should be typical banner size, but it may not be greater than 500x250 or you shall feel the wrath of Ian...

*It should have the word DOOM on it at least once, but other text is not required. Although you may add other text as long as it is relevant.

*Submissions end on the 31st of December! Prizes should be given out soon after.

Prizes

1st place: 10k and a codestone

2nd place: 5k

3rd place: 2k

Now go out and make DOOM some banners!

Good luck!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would enter, but I can't as this is my competition after all :P

Doesn't really matter though as I plan to make some graphics for DOOM anyway...

EDIT: Show it here, but also list the code of the image(i.e the image address) but please do it in code brackets (these:

)

Don't worry about it, just post the image here.

Ok!

Go to photobucket.com and sign up for free for them to host your images.

Upload your image on photobucket and then they should give you a URL for the image

Post the URL here between these codes[/img] and then we should be able to see it

Hope that helps!

So why can't you post the image? Just upload it on photobucket and then put it here, I can help you if needed, where did you get stuck?

omg yay a banner of DOOM! I may enter depending on how much free time I have during my winter break :P

But but...I like making banners featuring cute PINK kittens D=

The only way you can enter with cute, pink, kittens in your banner is if the kittens are in someway evil or are having some sort of evil trick being pulled on them. It doesn't matter as I don't really mind what's on it, as long as its EVIL :devil:

Are you having trouble uploading your GIMP image onto Photobucket, because I know what to do.

Open up your image in GIMP and click Save As

It should say *image name here*.xcf

Change the .xcf to .gif and then save that

Now upload to photobucket

I hope that helps, if not then tell me where you are stuck and I'll help

Wow Izzy, simple but evil! Great work, your entry is the first of hopefully many more entries to come!

Evilness approved! You are in the contest!

That's a great first entry to the contest.

I'd better get to work on GIMP sometime soon.