Movies In The Theaters

Fable

Seems to me like I should watch the Alien and Predator series sometime... man, I have a huge 'to watch' list.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Series of Unfortunate Events wasn't the best, but it's still better than the Eragon movie. They skipped so many important events in that movie that it drove me mad! :grrr:

The Series of Unfortunate Events wasn't the best, but it's still better than the Eragon movie. They skipped so many important events in that movie that it drove me mad! :grrr:

Wow, Eragon was beyond cheesy. Haha, Yea the movie skipped so many important parts that were in the book it wasn't even funny.

I can describe the Eragon movie in two words: "it sucked". I very much prefer the book.

Finally updated the box office chart and added alot to the topic description. ^_^

I just saw on your list that there is a Freddy vs Jason 2 coming out . I REALLY hope it's good, if the movie fails then the series (similar to AvP) is as good as dead. I guess that even if it sucks, I'll still see it.

I'm also starting to get worried about the Saw series, they need to stop soon before they just ruin it altogether. I definitely think 5 or six sequels is more than enough. They are only still being made because of the first one (I honestly don't blame them, the first one is AWESOME :D )

Yeah, Nicktoons Network has Invader ZIM. That makes it worth watching. :D

Wouldn't it be cool to have an Invader ZIM theater movie? :O

A bit late on commenting to this...

This just made me think of my theory that the twist ending of Cloverfield would have something to do with Hamstergeddon....

just thought I should put that out there.

I just saw on your list that there is a Freddy vs Jason 2 coming out . I REALLY hope it's good, if the movie fails then the series (similar to AvP) is as good as dead. I guess that even if it sucks, I'll still see it.

I hate those Freddy/Jason movies. To much blod for me :axehead: .

I'm also starting to get worried about the Saw series, they need to stop soon before they just ruin it altogether. I definitely think 5 or six sequels is more than enough. They are only still being made because of the first one (I honestly don't blame them, the first one is AWESOME :D )

Saw 6 is going to be the last in the series. 0:)

I don't like Saw that much, too gory.

Also, since the movie has virtually no plot whatsoever. Killing people in puzzles doesn't count as a plot. LoL

Saw 1 did have a good plot, the producers just got carried away.

Saw 6 is going to be the last in the series. 0:)

I think that's good. 6 movies (each one worse than the one preceding it) is more than enough

I don't like Saw that much, too gory.

I'm a fan of blood and gore and yet I've never come across a movie that to me was TOO gory (but if I do, chances are I'll never admit it :P )...

Nowadays theres not any good horror movies in my opinion that's actually good. All the good "Nightmare" movies were made back in the day. (Freddy Kugar, Jason X, etc).

Jason X just made me laugh. The people who made the series completely jumped the shark with that movie.

"Oh no, it's a metal/uber equivalent of Jason IN SPACE!!! They just needed to make it in 3D and it may have become the lamest thing ever :P

Still, I liked it although the concept was hilariously lame.

Jason X just made me laugh. The people who made the series completely jumped the shark with that movie.

"Oh no, it's a metal/uber equivalent of Jason IN SPACE!!! They just needed to make it in 3D and it may have become the lamest thing ever :P

Still, I liked it although the concept was hilariously lame.

Your thinking of the sequels. :P

The movie "Leprechaun" on the other hand made me laugh. :laughingsmiley:

Your thinking of the sequels. :P

The movie "Leprechaun" on the other hand made me laugh. :laughingsmiley:

Yes I am thinking of the sequels, the latest (and maybe the last) sequel called Jason X. Unfortunately for me I haven't actually seen the first Friday the 13th, so my only experience of Jason Voorhees is from somewhat lame sequels (involving psychics, metal Jason in space and of course the one where Jason can take over other peoples bodies o_O )

I haven't seen Leprechaun yet, it seems my local video store doesn't have it...

I haven't seen Leprechaun yet, it seems my local video store doesn't have it...

Good, you'd be saving $1. :P

Yea most sequels now aren't even good.

That point has been brought up several times before on this topic. :P

People just can't even come close to the original when they make sequels.

That point has been brought up several times before on this topic. :P

People just can't even come close to the original when they make sequels.

Hm...Yes. Yes. I Agree. I Agree. :yes:

Theres only afew sequels that have been good (LOTR, O, Toy Story, etc.)

The Star Wars sequels were pretty decent I guess. :yes:

Totally.

You can't mess with the classic sequels.

George Lucas rocks!

Speaking of Star Wars,

I've heard/read that two short straight-to-television movies are planning to be released.

I might have to look up more on this though. =/

Well that will certainly be interesting... I hope they don't mess up the Star Wars legacy.

Totally.

You can't mess with the classic sequels.

George Lucas rocks!

Speaking of Star Wars,

I've heard/read that two short straight-to-television movies are planning to be released.

I might have to look up more on this though. =/

I think your thinking of the Star Wars TV Show that their making.

I can't wait for the Indian Jones 4 movie. ^_^

Has anyone else heard about a possible Outsiders remake? A few people in my art class were joking about the idea of a remake and who should be cast for the movie. Only supposedly it's going to be a more "urban" version. (I can't think of any other way to describe it) No, I won't go into a rant about modern blaxploitation. I just wanted to know someone elses opinion.

P.S. Zac Efron could so be one of the soces. ^_^