Movies In The Theaters

Fable

*Chuckles*

I personally really dislike the idea of an Avatar live-action movie, but I guess it's inevitable.

@Fable: I have watched Terminator 3, but I liked the first two better.

@Metroid: I love the Jurassic Park books as well.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of both Jurassic Park and Terminator series so I'll probably see the sequels when they come out. I just really hope that they try and do a good job on it, because usually by the time people get to a fourth movie in a series it's exceptionally bad...

You have a point there - let's hope they do a good job and don't rush it.

I've seen way too many rushed movies in my time...

I'm seeing I Am Legend today so I'm pretty excited. ^_^

I went to see Hitman a few days ago and I was a little excited. I got there, sat in the movie theater and waited for a while. An usher walks in about 10 mins later and tells us that the movie was canceled because the air con was broken :whaa: . So I kinda wasted my time...

I went to see Hitman a few days ago and I was a little excited. I got there, sat in the movie theater and waited for a while. An usher walks in about 10 mins later and tells us that the movie was canceled because the air con was broken :whaa: . So I kinda wasted my time...

Ehh, I heard the movie wasn't good.

Well I Am Legend is OK expected better though.

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to see Aliens vs Predator: Requiem, I really liked the first one and this one looks good. I also want to see I Am Legend, it looks pretty cool and I think Will Smith is a good actor.

This years movies have been pretty good, I was surprised. For some reason I didn't expect this year to have very good movies.

EDIT: This post was written with nearly no thought put into it. Look how many times I said "good" lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well these are actually movies from last year, but did anyone realize that there was a movie following The Dark is Rising series. It's based on the second book, and Christopher Eccleston plays the rider. Has anyone seen this movie? Is it any good? Is it on dvd yet? I'm just so upset I haven't heard about this movie until now. :grrr:

Also, has anyone seen We are the Strange? I really liked it, though don't watch it expecting much of a plot. If you're in to weird art and animation, then I'm sure you'll like this movie. It's pretty much stop motion/cgi/video game/strangeness.

Movies I'm wishing for though may never be:

Samurai Jack (according to the "infallible" wiki, the series was never officially canceled, and I must know how Jack's story ends :crying: )

Deadpool (if wolverine is getting his own movie, why not him too being a fellow weapon x freak n' all)

Well, it says here The Dark is Rising was released on October 5th, 2007, so I believe you are talking about the sequel? Sorry, I just don't know the series.

Well these are actually movies from last year, but did anyone realize that there was a movie following The Dark is Rising series. It's based on the second book, and Christopher Eccleston plays the rider. Has anyone seen this movie? Is it any good? Is it on dvd yet? I'm just so upset I haven't heard about this movie until now. :grrr:

Also, has anyone seen We are the Strange? I really liked it, though don't watch it expecting much of a plot. If you're in to weird art and animation, then I'm sure you'll like this movie. It's pretty much stop motion/cgi/video game/strangeness.

Movies I'm wishing for though may never be:

Samurai Jack (according to the "infallible" wiki, the series was never officially canceled, and I must know how Jack's story ends :crying: )

Deadpool (if wolverine is getting his own movie, why not him too being a fellow weapon x freak n' all)

Hey a fellow Deadpool fan, I don't think we've met, I'm Loc.

I used to watch Samarui Jack and it was cool, but it suddenly stopped.

Yesterday I saw The Bucket List (Good) and First Sunday (Bad). Both were two hours, for First Sunday those two hours were slow and painful. :P I highly encourage you not to see First Sunday, the movie is just for a cheap laugh and nothing more.

I'll update this once the new box office chart comes up later on today.

Oh!

Samurai Jack!

That used to be my favorite show on Cartoon Network before it suddenly stopped airing. Pretty original to tell you the truth. Not a lot of speaking roles and a ton of action. Very awesome. :yes:

After reading a little up on it, the creator Genndy Tartakovsky seems very determined to have a feature-film to finally wrap up the conclusion of the story.

I wanna see if he ever gets back to his own time. :O

OMG have you guys ever seen "August Rush"? It was so good, but I cried at the end :crying: I loved everything about the movie, but can you believe Robin Williams was the bad guy? He's just too sweet for that role....

Yeah that sounds about right, but this is getting a little :offtopic:

Princess Ruto is correct.

This isn't off topic one bit. Samurai Jack may have a feature-lenth movie.

Seems about right we talk a little about him and what it may be like.

And yes, Aku would be correct. He pwns for such a simple looking evil creature.

It would be nice to see a movie of him, but I haven't heard anything about him for such a long time. I wonder if they abandoned the idea? :/

EDIT: Sorry princess, I've never seen that movie. And I'd advise watching your word count. ;)

It would be nice to see a movie of him, but I haven't heard anything about him for such a long time. I wonder if they abandoned the idea? :/

EDIT: Sorry princess, I've never seen that movie. And I'd advise watching your word count. ;)

That's the thing.

The show died off all of a sudden somewhere around 2004 and was never concluded.

The creator wants to finish of the series with a movie to finally have the series it without a missing ending.