Movies In The Theaters

Fable

Yeah that sounds about right, but this is getting a little :offtopic:

Not really, if you guys are talking about movies or even tv shows its good in my book.

So um.. lighten up a bit. :P

Haha I thought it was just me who thought they ended Samurai Jack without an ending.

Samurai Jack was one of the only few good shows on Cartoonnetwork.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cartoon Network is full of crap now.

I'm hoping for all of the Narnia books to be made into movies. :D

Most all channels are full of crap now, Nick was good, but it isn't safe with some of the new shows, it's basicly another Disney channel, Cartoon network doesn't even stick to cartoon's anymore. The only safe one is Nictoons Network,

Curse you, snacks! CURSE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!

Anyway...how often do you go to the theater? We never go anymore 'cause my dad got fed up with rude people. o_O

I don't go to the theater - I just watch the DVDs. :P

And if the people don't mess up with one or more of the Chronicles of Narnia movies, I guess the books have a pretty good chance of all being made into movies. I personally am looking forward to Prince Caspian.

I saw Alien vs Predator: Requiem the other day.

It was alright and I enjoyed it. It certainly delivers what it promises, Aliens and Predators fighting lol. If anyone wants to see it, I advise going into the theater expecting a crazy thriller (its meant to be a horror but it's not scary in any way in my opinion) and not an Oscar winning movie. If you do that, you'll have a good time watching it :D

Well that's something else to add to my to-watch list then. But I didn't get the impression it was supposed to be a horror movie...

Well it's sorta meant to be a horror movie, but it just wasn't scary.

It's got a very basic horror plot: a whole bunch of monsters chase teens around in the dark after the power goes out :P

Plus all the other movies (Predator 1 and 2, Aliens 1-4 and AvP1 were all considered horrors)

AVPR..., it was a treat for people who wanted lots of senseless action and gore. I just thought it didn't deliver the message like all the other AVP's except Alien & Aliens but still a good movie for gore movie goers. They just really need to upgrade their graphics for the creatures.

Alien, on the other hand was the best out of the entire series.

I heard they weren't making another Series of Unfortunate Events movie....

I'm personally hoping for The Magician's Nephew to be made into a movie. That one was my favorite. ^_^

I heard Prince Caspian is supposedly going to have a lot more action and visual effects.

I think their probably going to have The Magicians Nephew as the last in the films trilogy.

I would think The Last Battle would have the most special effects...

Oh, I'm referring towards the visual effects they had from the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Since their saying the 1st movie had around 700 while Prince Caspian is going to have 1,500.

AVPR..., it was a treat for people who wanted lots of senseless action and gore. I just thought it didn't deliver the message like all the other AVP's except Alien & Aliens but still a good movie for gore movie goers. They just really need to upgrade their graphics for the creatures.

Alien, on the other hand was the best out of the entire series.

I heard they weren't making another Series of Unfortunate Events movie....

Thank you! Someone agrees with me!

Alien and Aliens are probably the only movies out of the whole series with an actual plot.

The fourth movie was just plain awful. A shame, really.

At first I wanted to see AVPR, but after seeing a few reviews and thinking about it, I decided against it.

Didn't seem like it was even worth my time.

They better get their act together before they completely ruin both the Alien and Predator series.

Another Series of Unfortunate Events movie?

How unfortunate...

Yea, nowadays most sequels aren't even worth going to since most of them are rushed through to get some $$$. Disney is one of the best examples since they love making so many terrible sequels that it would put Walt Disney to shame if he were still alive.

The Series of Unfortunate Events movie was awful to me. They got the events switched over like the wedding scene where they put the scene at the end of the movie instead of the beginning and they made Count Olaf more into a funny man then instead of the sinister evil man that he is in the books and put most of the gore out to make it PG.

I don't know if the Alien and the Predator series are even alive anymore.

Alien:R was weird and there hasn't been a Predator movie for years (Predator 2 was alright I guess)

Unless someone takes a huge risk by making another Predator or Alien movie (and does it well), then the two series may very well die soon (like Freddy, Jason and the Halloween series). I mean no series has ever survived the dreaded "vs" scenario...

By the way AVP:R wasn't really that gory, it was more action. I did find myself laughing my head off at some points though after some really lame deaths.

By the way AVP:R wasn't really that gory, it was more action. I did find myself laughing my head off at some points though after some really lame deaths.

Haha, me to some of the deaths were cheaply made. I was crackin up at most of the deaths especially when those kids were in the pool freakin out. :laughingsmiley: