Forbidden Letter

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T:

I am feeling incredibly sleepy now and as such require much slumber before I can recover my full processing speeds.

• 4 weeks later...

V

It's not nice to push your friend Billy off the roof and then yell, "Look neighbors! It's raining Billy!

X:

This letter is comparatively easy when taking the vowels into account, so I guess it's a change from the usual ones I aim for.

Y

It's simple to milk a cow. It's hard to milk a hippie named Maurice.

Z:

The last letter of the alphabet happens to be the opening character of the word used to describe a particular striped animal from the African savannah.

B:

Unfortunately I cannot do that at the present moment in time, as a certain letter required for your request is currently disallowed.

C:

You might have been able to "praise one person by moving up and down on your knees". You just didn't want to. :P

E:

I cannot distinguish why a taboo would not disallow inclusion of such data, barring a major attack of non-political bias.

Guest jamieleigh

F:

This is actually harder than I imagined, considering most random sentences I use involve edible substances and certain prepositions that contain or begin with the letter that isn't aloud.

H:

Well you'd better be glad - you didn't see me actually trying to talk in a confusing manner. :P

I:

Then the puppy rolled over and played dead, only to be showered by grass from the lawn mower. xD

K:

I'm not sure if it made sense or not, but I'll just go over here and sip some hot chocolate. ^_^

L

Wow this is a very interesting game ,that so far, I seem to be enjoying. Anyways I hope who ever is next may find joy in it to.

O:

I have nabbed a frequently used letter in the English language again - this is certainly an excellent mental exercise.