Kalium Comic

Meeptroid

Congratulatory Comic Time!

Congratulations to all that have made it through Kalium Echo!

I shall now make a comic that revolves around the plot. You may pick a sprite if you wish to be in the comic. The Spriters Resource is my main site to get sprites. It's very clean and organized. :)

So, just pick a sprite and post it on this topic. Once I have enough people or so to make my comic, I'll be sure to tell all of you.

...I hope you understand what I am saying. Creating topics is nuts for me. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not be a active member but..... PLEASE PUT ME IN THE COMICS!! :rolleyes_anim:

Well I am a big fan of the old conics but I thought it needs a little something like....like a..a Bigfoot! Thats right a bigfoot http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/oth...hewbaccadn7.png

I couldn't find a bigfoot but I found chewbacca from STAR WARS! chewy.gif

Haha, that dancing Chewbacca really got to me! xD

Sure, you can join!

Also, I pretty much have more than enough sprite characters to get this sprite comic going! It may be one long one, or I may split the comic up into several parts. But I'll worry about that later. Anybody who still wants to join, please do so now!

I know I'm only new to the forums, but can I join anyway Meeptroid?

I even have some sprites to suit my avatar ^_^

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Other/Customs/Jason.gif

Well, I never thought otherwise. They certainly can pick a sprite if they want to be in a comic! Also, I decided not to put a deadline to any sprites because I'm going to start some comics now and others can join in if they want.

Oh, and that's a awesome sprite, DjTom! I have a perfect idea for a comic involving you!

I wonder just how many comcis this is will create... (Zac, if you are reading this, I want my own clicky buttons. To anyone else reading this, don't ask. It's a surprise. xP)

Anyway, I should have a comic up shortly.

forumfiendson4.png

Haha, first Kalium Echo comic ever on the face of the Earth! This should be a proud moment for all of you! :yes:

Anyway, there are going to be quite some more of these comics due to the amount of characters that want to be in. The first comic has DjTom in it as 'Jason Voorhees', the mass murderer who is basically a mute.