"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or..... maybe Metroid is lying because he doesn't want to share the prize.... haha.

See though, it's a group effort here, so yea he could be, you will never know, but it's the best you've got right now, so why not go with it. eh?

Wow! I'm reading this, and all our posts sound like crazy rambling psyco think-too-hard theories.

Like what I'm doing to the word potassium is wayy beyond logical. Try and think simple.

Hmm...

Kalium Echo. Plus Numbers. Equals NEW THEORY! =)

i am very much liking the sound of that.

Uh, right. *steps back into comfort of monotonous music*

hey, at least you HAVE monotonous music. i've gone through my playlists at least twice each today. all six of them. now i'm getting into the goth-metal-fantasy stuff . . . oei. i should listen to Mozart more often.

Ah, you've got to admit though, all of this is fun, eh?

Are you a crazy banana cake? O.o

Actually, you're right. This is fun. And strangely sociable.

But anyway, WE CAN DO THIS!

Put your heads together, and focus!

Now go back to the riddle: Opposites.

Where wouldn't we be without opposites?

Where are we with opposites?

*confuzzled herself*

So I'm scrambling up the letters... so far I have CHOKE A LIMU.... haha.... I like it.

very nice. what's a Limu? and you could probably stick it in an online anagram-unscrambler-thing. there are lots around.

HMMM. I thought the moving kalium echo was strange, but didn't it do that during the meepit maze. Anyway notice anything about 1642294397. There are 10 number and 10 letter in kaliumecho. Somehow we need to connect these numbers to some transformation of "kaliumecho"