"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... That's right!

I found that answer a little bit differently than most people did though...

That one was actually really easy for me!

Hey, would someone mind flicking my head until the answer comes out of my ear? I know it's in here somewhere...

*flick**flick**poke* i hear rattles . . .:P yeah, the files method was not how i found the answer, either -- i had help from a friend.

I don't know where the file names came from, but by using rot13, I managed to unearth

jerry and pteri

. I've been using those things in every possible way I can imagine in order to solve this riddle, but I really haven't gotten much of a lead. :(

I don't know where the file names came from, but by using rot13, I managed to unearth

jerry and pteri

. I've been using those things in every possible way I can imagine in order to solve this riddle, but I really haven't gotten much of a lead. :(

i think everyone's pretty much stumped. seriously, i suggest we all just lie down for a few minutes and not think about it. get our minds out of the box.

Wow... I must be braindead.

I lol at your post. Is there anything to lol about?

I have a lead. Hold on...

*gasps* LEAD! you said the word! i am listening with bated breath, Jingle!

So I thought maybe the numbers were a combination (like to a lock) because Matt had mentioned enter my lair.... so I put "-" between the opposite numbers... nope. I also tried things like "In a row/line" because with numbers you wouldn't be in a line? haha... I dunno.... how about that lead???

What about if we remove the letters of the answers we got after the "overthrow" from the puzzle.... what are we left with? That way we use everything??

hmm . . . does that include the overthrow solution?