"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, I posted something a few minutes ago, but whether or not it will help is unknown to me.

yeah, i was wondering about that --

"1129235385

or

1119215381"

-- how'd you come up with that?

I've been watching and reading this whole time. I must say, there's some good stuff flying around here (including brain chunks). What if the letter matching is correct. Then what would we do with the letters on the puzzle? I believe that by matt asking if we'd used EVERYTHING, he may have been refering to the fact that we have not yet used the letters on the pieces. I think it would be worth a shot to try it out. But then opposite, it would spell a word out backwards? Or a mirror might be involved...

I think I'm just as fried as everyone else = )

This plot sure is confusing everyone. I'll give out a third clue and I'll see if it makes it any simpler for any of you.

Commencing third hint:

The final riddle is the challenge,

That's the point of the game.

The true way to finish the plot,

Is certainly all in it's name.

Gramana, or Managra?

Are either of those right?

Maybe those are incorrect,

Are you scrambling to win the fight?

Time ticks away,

As you process your mind.

Kalium? Potassium?

Are they the same kind?

Take a deep breath,

Don't you ever panic.

I hope that you all remember,

That this plot isn't that titanic.

Numbers may be of help,

Or maybe they are not?

Think logically as of now,

Are they vital to the plot?

Kalium Echo,

Think for a minute.

What are the possibilities,

Of the letters that are in it?

Maybe this possibly has something to do with the moon? It mentions where in the world you wouldnt be in this riddle... possibly the moon? Also all the riddles have the moon symbols in the corner.... Just a theory...

I've been watching and reading this whole time. I must say, there's some good stuff flying around here (including brain chunks). What if the letter matching is correct. Then what would we do with the letters on the puzzle? I believe that by matt asking if we'd used EVERYTHING, he may have been refering to the fact that we have not yet used the letters on the pieces. I think it would be worth a shot to try it out. But then opposite, it would spell a word out backwards? Or a mirror might be involved...

I think I'm just as fried as everyone else = )

somebody said something about mirrors at some point today . . . i don't know . . . it's not so much my frain is bried -- or whatever it was people are saying -- dain bramage -- whatever. 'snot so much that as i know tomorrow, it's all over. i won't see any of you nice people again.

Meeptroid: YES! stuff to munch on!

haha, neon-halo, i hate chem. We're taking it now...

Maybe that means that we should scramble the letters in kalium echo?

Or maybe we should all hide until it's over...

i'm working with an anagram program now -- looks like i'll have to use several to find anything useful.

"I am"....

Lock (HEL) Luck (EHO) Clue (HOK)......

I don't know about the G.P.

"I am huckle (o)"

Like Huck Finn.

Have you noticed, no one's been busted for posting less than seven letters . . . you think the mods have quit trying?