The Puzzle/Overthrowing

Zakitar

This hint was put in on the Overthrow topic for those who are done:

"Who has Photoshop here? It would be rather key (Those keys being Ctrl or Cmd and some numbers) if you did. "

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hint was put in on the Overthrow topic for those who are done:

"Who has Photoshop here? It would be rather key (Those keys being Ctrl or Cmd and some numbers) if you did. "

I do, do you have any suggestions that you would like me to try. I've tried a bunch, but I am open for an new ideas!

I do, do you have any suggestions that you would like me to try. I've tried a bunch, but I am open for an new ideas!

No, none at all. That's just what one of the admins or whatever they're called, wrote in the topic. Read through this topic and see what you can do with the clues already found combined with this one - I don't have Photoshop, so I have no idea what it all means =)

Here's a suggestion, flip the colors so that the letters are black and the rest white 'cept the border :laughingsmiley: please!! and show it too 0:)

Wow... I still don't get it... Woring on it though, thanks for the help that was really nice of you ^_^

Thanks for zenith. I do not have photoshop so i would have no clue how to get that. What happened on february 22nd?

edit: nevermind

I still don't get it help i must be dumb o_O

Actually, I believe that may be quite on-topic... ;)

"/zenith" gives you another clue...

The

/zenith

didn't work for me either.... I think I'm confused. I've been trying a bunch of different combos of the letters, got nothing. I don't have photoshop either. It gets you to another clue???

well, if the word zenith has anything to do with the overthrow, i figured i'd post the definition in case it might help someone see the metaphorical light

# The point on the celestial sphere that is directly above the observer.

# The upper region of the sky.

# The highest point above the observer's horizon attained by a celestial body.

# The point of culmination; the peak

personally, i'm still very much stumped...