who overthrew Dr.sloth????? may be answer no idea pklease

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello....HELLO PLEASE ANSWER ME :evil:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :grrr: :grrr: :grrr

who overthrew Dr.sloth????? may be answer no idea pklease

Technically, the Neopets users did in the Virtupets plot waaaaaaaaay long time ago . . .

Didn't Brucey B overthrow Sloth yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearsss ago?

I realized that you can indeed make the words "Kalium Echo" with the letters... It may be part of it, since I can't see this plot's obscure name not having anything to do with the solution.

. . . What can you do with the letters left over? I'm wondering . . . and seeing as how there are so many bits and pieces of punctuation . . . There's an underscore there, somewhere. Maybe it's someone's username on Neopets? That, with the numbers at the bottom . . .

Everyone seems so very stumped,

without a leg to stand on.

But the answer to this one so thumped,

is not so very random.

What you need to do, my friends

is not to stare and glare.

Just make amends, a coloured lens

or Photoshop's as fair.

sounds really nice Matt! :)

I still don't get it.. ;(

sounds like staring at it wasn't a half-bad idea. one method, it would seem, is to look at it in different light?

To look at it more directly, Matt, a lot of us don't HAVE Photoshop.:P gee, I feel kinda stupid dealing with the obvious part of this poem . . .

edit: . . . red?

I have photoshop. I've tried using all kinds of different colour setting and filters. If anyone has any suggestions, but doesnt own photoshop themselves, just pm me and I'll try it.

These are the letters I get with most settings: R O T D Y I M B A T E Z/B I

Z/B meaning that depending on which puzzle piece you use, the letter changes.

I can see all the numbers.

I have photoshop. I've tried using all kinds of different colour setting and filters. If anyone has any suggestions, but doesnt own photoshop themselves, just pm me and I'll try it.

These are the letters I get with most settings: R O T D Y I M B A T E Z/B I

Z/B meaning that depending on which puzzle piece you use, the letter changes.

I can see all the numbers.

How do u use the colour settings & filters?

I was just wondering... Is it cAse SensiTive ...? using neon_halo's letters I came up with

/ Zenith

But I don't know.. since I don't have PS I tried using Paint, but that didn't work out that well

So, I looked at the puzzle with all the different colored gel and I didn't see much to go one, but then I tried using the filters and when you look at the puzzle with the neon gow filter there are letters that are more predominate than others but I don't know what they unscramble. Here's the ones that I saw: R Z/B I I E O N/T D Y O G A T L B M K

If anyone else wants to try to see if they get different letters or has any idea how to unscramble them, please help :eh:

hi umm what happens when you make all the black go away :* :*

hi umm what happens when you make all the black go away :* :*

Depends on what black you mean... if it's in a post, than you see what the person wrote, which could be a spoiler for teh plot...

Gah!! Still not getting anywhere with paint... The words I unscramble DO seem random... but maybe that's just me...

I used colored lenses from the Photo Explosion program, and with the cool lens, I also got Zenith and a / (could also be a B instead of Z and T instead of N, but Zenith was the only actual word). I tried all the lenses in my program, but none of the letters stood out except with the blue toned lens. But then I put Zenith into the neopets search and got nothing useful. Just tried it again running a gradient filter and still got Zenith and / standing out. Also tried it with the emboss option, which got rid of some of the letters, but I can't think of any words to be made out of the remaining ones. Maybe someone else will have more luck with emboss?

Wow... it's pretty much dead... can't wait till the answers to the last one is known, I'll probably feel very stupid then too.. Gah.. Don't we get a last hint, afterall there is only one day left...

Here's a sort of hint slash not very much help hint:

Someone has already cracked the final puzzle, here, on this thread. They just haven't progressed it further. :O

Do you have ANY idea how ANNOYING this post is?

That IS indeed very annoying, and I'm sure the one who almost had it, will be feeling quite stumped...

Anyway, I googled zenith, as it is the only word anyone has found to stand out. Since there is a / involved, I thought it might be the opposite of zenith as specified on wikipedia, which is nadir, but that didn't take as the right answer.