Riddle Help!

Zac

got it. now its talking about a man with the one real head? which way do i go?

That's where I'm stuck :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured out the red, yellow, and blue words, but i still can't pass that area. is there a specific way that i need to input the words?

just use the red

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Could someone tell me how does a Binary code work? I have no idea how to start.

Basically it's a pattren of 1's and 0's that make up letters. Use google or Yahoo! or another search engine to find a Binary code translator to translate it into text.

Does anyone know the tombola guy's name, just so I can try it and get it out of the way?

The Tiki Tack Man?

No, the answer is in the Shoutbox.

oh... thanks~! ^_^

can anyone give me hint to the one real head riddle?

Check the Shoutbox.

I can't access teh older entries in the shoutbox... is there a setting i can change to reverse it?...

Click the word "Shoutbox".

Click the word "Shoutbox".

didn't know that... thanx