Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am on the part where it talks about the FQD, SD, and a famous pink Uni. What to do?

Uh-oh, is anyone else gatting the "The time is a mystery" sentence at the bottom?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not doulbe post, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can someone help me please? I am new here, and this looks exciting!!!

Where is the first riddle and can someone please give me a hint perhaps? Also could you tell me where to enter it into when I have solved it?

Thanks alot!

The first riddle is the name of the plot

but you have to use the correct punctuation + spelling

I agree- I have tried to put in every spooky petpet I can think of- will someone help me with what the answer to the beast one is???

meepit

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow why isnt it working for me? like without the quotation marks the password is "Kalium Echo." right? because some people are saying theres no punctuation but i did it both ways and its not working :(

Are you spelling it right? The K and E are in caps and there is a space.

wow why isnt it working for me? like without the quotation marks the password is "Kalium Echo." right? because some people are saying theres no punctuation but i did it both ways and its not working :(

lose the period

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

I am confused on the second riddle, 'the time left is mystery' what does it mean???

thats not apart of the second riddle

its just there to tell you that the time left to complete the plot is a mystery --- almost every riddle has it at the bottom