Riddle Help!

Zac

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we could.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post less than 7 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't see each word. All I see is,

"The Br...

Is set f..."

There's also a moon, or something, in the background.

good job...your missing words are bird and free.

Cant help after that cause i dont know what to do and no one else is giving hints

Wait, I thought we couldn't tell the answer.

We ARE allowed to post answer; however, at the end of the game the prize pot will be so low if we all end up beating the puzzles.

I'm on this weird puzzle (there are numbers, like a some sort of code). Anyone know what that is?

We ARE allowed to post answer; however, at the end of the game the prize pot will be so low if we all end up beating the puzzles.

I'm on this weird puzzle (there are numbers, like a some sort of code). Anyone know what that is?

I think that's the binary code puzzle I'm hearing about. Hey, how'd you get past the glade riddle? Don't give me the answer, just a hint.

You got an iphone? Yikes, I feel left out, I just have a ipod nano. (Yeah, off track, but I'm stuck)

I LOVE MY IPHONE. I just wish it had a Flash player.

As for this taming the beast riddle, I'm stuck, again.

Where am I supposed to type my answer? Whenever I do type, nothing shows up anyway. I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Is anyone having the same problem?

Okay, I'm at the glade riddle, but I just saw that you're at the beast part.

Yea i have this puzzle piece with a Q on it and i cant figure out what the beast is so i can input that as a password.(at lease that is what im supposed to do right?

This Glade riddle is crazy... I'm assuming from the posts before that we have to look up Illusen's Glade prizes? ...

I can't find them lol ^_^

JellyNeo's Item Database works wonders.

either I am doing something wrong or could be i am an idiot... i'm thinking the latter... but i can't figure out the evil petpet!

It's a Spooky Petpet.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.