Last to post wins!

Parshy

/me eats cupcakes as snacks! Better watch out where you hang around. ;)

Look! A running Cupcake, that's something you don't see every day :P

^ For some reason I'm a lil surprised you teasing people like this :P ( all in good fun of course ) even though I've dealt with it myself lots of times before....

Either way... Maraquan grarrl actually looks kinda cool, as does some of the peophins, the halloween uni, and lots of the hissi's... and I'm sure there were others that I liked.

You've known me longer than today to know I sometimes friendly tease people. I will never do it to be mean or offend someone on purpose though.

Maraquan Grarrl looks like a cooler Jetsam imo :p

Ooh! That's actually one of my dreamies. My top three dream pets would be (in order) Pastel Xweetok, Chocolate Xweetok (or Wocky) and Maraquan Wocky. I do like the Stealthy Draik, too.

Maraquan Grarrl looks like a cooler Jetsam imo :P

lol yeah, when I first saw it I thought it was a jetsam.

I think it's pretty cool when they make the neopets look like real life animals.... that maraquan wocky actually kinda makes me think about a catfish

Yup definitely catfish. I love the "real look" too, but they don't all have to be that way. Some mythical/fantasy art-craft is nice too!

Yup definitely catfish. I love the "real look" too, but they don't all have to be that way. Some mythical/fantasy art-craft is nice too!

lol well yeah, can't deny that :P I love eyries too and I'm pretty sure they're not exactly a real life animal :P

I strained my foot somehow, also drove to a ranch today and almost got stuck on the side of the road in the snow to let two other cars from the other direction pass, then a little later some dog came running towards my car that I had to watch for, but on the bright side, my horse and I are doing a lot better together now after going through a roughpatch so I'm considering this a good day :D

How is everyone else's weekend?

I fixed my flat tire on my bike this weekend, at least I hope I did xD

I'll check it when it's light to see if it's fixed, if not, I'll have to bring it to the repairman so I can go by bike to work again on wednesday. The snow they promised us turned out to be rain, so I'm a bit disappointed but other then that I had a nice weekend.