Last to post wins!

Parshy

This topic has been edited by a member of TDN Forums (rockyroad1).

I said I win and I will always win and no one will be able to beat me because this topic has been LOCKED.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact rockyroad1 if you have any questions regarding this action.

I win and you cannot win because you keep insisting that you win even though I locked this topic several times already.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact rockyroad1 if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of TDN Forums (mojojojo3119).

Everyone here doesn't win, I win.

Nope, that isn't true. I win and will be for the next 1000 generations.

This topic has been edited by a member of TDN Forums (mojojojo3119).

Everyone here doesn't win, I win.

you said to contact rockyroad1 not mojojojo3119 :P

You spelled wrong so that post isn't valid and I win forever.